Looking for flame tune

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Seems like it would be fun for giggles at first, but then you would eventually get sick of it and change it back to normal.....like many of the aftermarket exhausts people put on these things.
One of the big reasons I paid for an ECUTEK tune on my 2020 was to gain the ability to turn off the burbles and pops. It got really old really fast.
Sponsored

Antiq8ted_Ex0

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Melting your diffuser should be enough of a reason to not do this in addition to everything that was said already.

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Melting your diffuser should be enough of a reason to not do this in addition to everything that was said already.
This.
I've seen a few posts on IG about Supras with flame tunes. Most of then end up with melted diffusers and damaged parking sensors

Tribeq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2015 A3
The only times flames should be coming out of your car is because you have a catless downpipe and itā€™s a side effect of the performance tune youā€™re running.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Iā€™m not talking about those extreme flames like those videos you see where theyā€™re huge flames that last a long time. I just mean the little occasional flames on the pops for a half a second. I donā€™t think that should be able to cause any melting on the rear end right?
My car did it catless with a Visconti tune, I didnā€™t ask for flames but when I turned the burbles up I got thisā€¦

OP
OP

zzzzzzz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
My car did it catless with a Visconti tune, I didnā€™t ask for flames but when I turned the burbles up I got thisā€¦
Thatā€™s what I meant, not the dumb flames.
Sponsored