Looking for flame tune

zzzzzzz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I am looking for a flame tune for my 3.0. I know it's easiest on ecutek but I'm on bm3 right now. I've seen a couple people say that they have a tune on bm3 that makes flames though. Does anyone know who can do that tune? Also if anyone knows could you let me know the cons of running a tune that shoots flames on the pops?
Sponsored

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Con of running flame? Well, ok, the fire bit is supposed to be on the inside of the cylinder and only at the exact right time. Fire at any other time is not optimal. Exposed flame comes with obvious risk.

I understand the curiosity. But once figured out, practicality would have to turn it off.

M4-NYC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G82 M4
Should be obvious OP, but your cat probably won't last very long with that garbage.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Is it possible on BM3ā€¦ yes

Is it a good ideaā€¦ no
Unless you like attention paired with your rear bumper and diffuser getting melted

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
The title of this thread might as well be 'Looking for a flame suit,' because that's what you'll need for asking this kind of ricer question on here.

flamer.png

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I know a budddy who can toonafish. I'm sure he can toonacar to shoot flames.

OP
OP

zzzzzzz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is it possible on BM3ā€¦ yes

Is it a good ideaā€¦ no
Unless you like attention paired with your rear bumper and diffuser getting melted
Iā€™m not talking about those extreme flames like those videos you see where theyā€™re huge flames that last a long time. I just mean the little occasional flames on the pops for a half a second. I donā€™t think that should be able to cause any melting on the rear end right?

OP
OP

zzzzzzz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The title of this thread might as well be 'Looking for a flame suit,' because that's what you'll need for asking this kind of ricer question on here.

flamer.png
I donā€™t really think itā€™s a ricer thing. I think the flame kits where itā€™s a huge flame that lasts multiple seconds is, but I was just looking for the occasional little flame for half a second when the car pops.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I donā€™t really think itā€™s a ricer thing. I think the flame kits where itā€™s a huge flame that lasts multiple seconds is, but I was just looking for the occasional little flame for half a second when the car pops.
Pairing your BM3 with a catless downpipe and free-flowing exhaust, it'll likely pop little flames here and there on high RPM accelerator lift-off and full-throttle upshifts, with the tune it currently has.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Seems like it would be fun for giggles at first, but then you would eventually get sick of it and change it back to normal.....like many of the aftermarket exhausts people put on these things.
Sponsored