Looking for good dealers in NY NJ area

tomnook

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NX, 3.0 Premium
Looking for a 3.0 premium in Absolute Zero, any recommendations for dealerships for MSRP or better deals?
Sponsored

BMWZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Bought mine 2021 from Millennium Toyota in Garden City (Long Island), paid MSRP in Aug 2020. The showroom still had a couple of 2020 in stock when I bought my 2021 premium Supra. The sales guy Justin said they could do $3000-$4000 off the 2020 but all the 2021 will be MSRP, I wanted a specific color so I didn’t mind paying MSRP. Good luck with your hunt.

jmulk

First Name
Jimothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
You can get a 2021 under MSRP, 2022's will be near MSRP. Whatever you do don't pay a markup.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You can get a 2021 under MSRP, 2022's will be near MSRP. Whatever you do don't pay a markup.
Where? Every dealer I have been talking to the last month is all marked up over MSRP. Every single one. Please let us know :)

Pricing and dealer attitudes are very different over the last couple months.

jmulk

First Name
Jimothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
Where? Every dealer I have been talking to the last month is all marked up over MSRP. Every single one. Please let us know :)

Pricing and dealer attitudes are very different over the last couple months.
Well maybe you're right. I knew two 2021's below MSRP--2-5k below, one in Augusta, ME and one one in Binghamton, NY and they both seem to have sold. There was a 2022 in Newport, RI that was 2k below MSRP also sold. This was all in October.

Better get my Supra before they sell out. :)

jmulk

First Name
Jimothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I was wrong, IIRC Charlie's Toyota in Augusta, ME was willing to let this 2021 Grey Supra go for $4k under MSRP. Hope you guys are able to snag it for even more of discount.

https://www.charliestoyota.com/new/...gusta-ME-07ad680a0a0d0cc73c6311abf0a47af5.htm

I think the 2022 in Newport is Sold, but it's still shows up on their site, worth calling them: https://www.langwaytoyotaofnewport....e+Island-40553f970a0e09af4db1ef151df43770.htm
Heh, unfortunately both colors I'm not interested in (silver and red). Most of the dealers here in NY/NJ and NE region won't even quote me asking price without coming into the dealership. The ones that do are anywhere from $3-20k over MSRP.

I feel like dealers have reverted to 1990's ways of being super hard to work with.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
FYI, just had two new quotes from two different dealers. One in NJ and one in MA. Both 2022 Premiums in transit (ETA end of Nov)

One wants $2,900 over MSRP with a $2,500 non-refundable deposit

Other wants $3,000 over MSRP, not sure on deposit conditions yet.

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
FYI, just had two new quotes from two different dealers. One in NJ and one in MA. Both 2022 Premiums in transit (ETA end of Nov)

One wants $2,900 over MSRP with a $2,500 non-refundable deposit

Other wants $3,000 over MSRP, not sure on deposit conditions yet.
I say just wait, dont pay over msrp at the minimum or call around how far you're willing to drive, one of my friends took a flight and drove the supra back

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I say just wait, dont pay over msrp at the minimum or call around how far you're willing to drive, one of my friends took a flight and drove the supra back
I'm looking basically on this whole side of the country from Ohio to the East Coast. So far everyone wants a "market adjustment" over MSRP.

jmulk

First Name
Jimothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
Heh, unfortunately both colors I'm not interested in (silver and red). Most of the dealers here in NY/NJ and NE region won't even quote me asking price without coming into the dealership. The ones that do are anywhere from $3-20k over MSRP.

I feel like dealers have reverted to 1990's ways of being super hard to work with.
What color do you want? I'll look out for it.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Not sure if you're still looking but Newburgh Toyota up in Newburgh, NY. Not sure if they have the one you want, but they will take care of you. Call and ask for Stephen in Sales. And tell him Justin From Twisted Tuning sent you.
Sponsored