Looks like it’s back to B street for 2022.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Saw it is Fastrack. Anyone know if it’s official yet?
Sponsored

OP
OP

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
OP
OP

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
He found a leprechaun in his walnut shell. The elephant didn't want to talk about the person in the room. He was sitting in a trash can with high street class.
I'll bet this is pretty funny but I just don't get it...:hmm:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I'll bet this is pretty funny but I just don't get it...:hmm:
She borrowed the book from him many years ago and hasn't yet returned it. 25 years later, she still regretted that specific moment. He loved eating his bananas in hot dog buns. The hand sanitizer was actually clear glue.

OP
OP

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
She borrowed the book from him many years ago and hasn't yet returned it. 25 years later, she still regretted that specific moment. He loved eating his bananas in hot dog buns. The hand sanitizer was actually clear glue.
So, I googled this and here's what came up. The living with bipolor and ghosting being a big problem sounds bad... Still curious where you're going with it lol.

1. www.imdb.com › title › tt0491152Something Borrowed (2011) - Something Borrowed (2011) - User ...

Something Borrowed (2011): Dir: Luke Greenfield / Cast: Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Hudson, Colin Egglesfield, John Krasinski, Steve Howey: Pathetic juvenile garbage about one relationship falling into another and regardless how it unravels it never gets it right. Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson play life long best friends.
  2. quizlet.com › 43076450 › pet-book-3-writing-pt-1PET book 3 writing pt 1 test 2 Flashcards | Quizlet

Start studying PET book 3 writing pt 1 test 2. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools.
  3. goodmenproject.com › featured-content › a-first-loveA First Love Found Me on Facebook 30 Years Later. What He ...

Feb 13, 2014 · After 2 years in marriage with my Husband with a kid, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him ...
  4. www.healthyplace.com › living-with-bipolar-blogBipolar Disorder and Ghosting: It's a Big Problem | HealthyPlace

Jan 28, 2019 · The Role It Plays in Bipolar. Ghosting is a contemporary term used for when a person completely cuts off all communication with a friend or romantic partner by not responding to texts, ignoring calls and acting as if the person no longer exists. It is done without a reason or an explanation from the person doing it.
  5. quizlet.com › 125917166 › chapter-4-psychology-flashChapter 4 Psychology Flashcards | Quizlet

During the strange-situation test, Grady begins crying when his mom leaves the room. When his mom returns, Grady holds up his arms, asking to be picked up. However, when his mom picks him up, he pushes her away angrily. Grady's behavior is consistent with a(n) _____ attachment style.
  6. able2know.org › topic › 365771-1Grammar test - able2know

Jan 30, 2017 · The reviews of his latest film were so bad that I’m surprised he took them _____. standing up lying down $ sitting down lying still 34. If you wear pale blue it will probably _____ the colour of your eyes better. throw out take out make out bring out $ 35. After his wife left him it took him a long time to _____ her. get over
  7. quizlet.com › 153860071 › chapter-4-flash-cardsChapter 4 Flashcards | Quizlet

Assuming you are now 25 years old and you want to retire at age 55, you have 30 years to watch your investment grow. You decide to invest in the stock market, which has earned about 13% per year over the past 80 years and is expected to continue at this rate.
  1. 12345
    Next

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the clear glue was actually my tears, turns out the plastic bottle was really made of glass. The roses were looking really red today, my food was cold so i threw it in the microwave.

OP
OP

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I thought the clear glue was actually my tears, turns out the plastic bottle was really made of glass. The roses were looking really red today, my food was cold so i threw it in the microwave.
Shaka, when the walls fell. Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Shaka, when the walls fell. Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.
Started seeing so much of these references lately. Is there a new Star Trek thingy going on?

Jim_Harrison

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0
Saw it is Fastrack. Anyone know if it’s official yet?
Typically if Fastrack recommends the change it happens. The new rule book should be out soon. I'm counting on is as I was one of the people who wrote letters to the SEB requesting the change. The 20 Supra which is in BS isn't that much different to the 21 and the 21 isn't competitive in A Street. The C6 Corvette is lighter, runs much bigger wheel and tires and isn't camber challenged like the Supra. They can get 3 degrees neg camber in front which is needed to run the Yok A052.

OP
OP

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Typically if Fastrack recommends the change it happens. The new rule book should be out soon. I'm counting on is as I was one of the people who wrote letters to the SEB requesting the change. The 20 Supra which is in BS isn't that much different to the 21 and the 21 isn't competitive in A Street. The C6 Corvette is lighter, runs much bigger wheel and tires and isn't camber challenged like the Supra. They can get 3 degrees neg camber in front which is needed to run the Yok A052.
Much appreciated!!
Sponsored