Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
I’ve already had the shop take a second look at the springs. They’re installed correctly. The drop is just super minimal for some reason. And yeah they could settle in given more time and more miles but it’s quite a long ways to drop still and I can’t imagine them settling THAT much.
Sponsored

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Hey Tim, here’s a side by side. There’s a tiny drop but I definitely don’t think it’s 0.7” like it’s supposed to be. Probably same story with the H&Rs as eibachs kit not lowering as much with MT cars.
I mean, it looks awesome but I would want it a tad lower. Like I said, I am torn between Whiteline, RSR down, or even the Eibach Euro kit. H&R is out for me!

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
I’ve already had the shop take a second look at the springs. They’re installed correctly. The drop is just super minimal for some reason. And yeah they could settle in given more time and more miles but it’s quite a long ways to drop still and I can’t imagine them settling THAT much.
My Euro Eibach's are the same. Car has only been driven a few miles since lowered, but fitted the springs 4 weeks ago, so you'd think it would have settled by now. Rear left only reduced by about 8mm (should be 20mm) and rear right 10mm. Fronts are almost bang on the 20mm reduction.

I even jumped up and down in the boot to bounce the car :D

Hopefully driving will sort it once the winter is over.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
There’s a rubber piece on the bottom of the rear springs. Don’t know what it’s called but it slots into the control arm very specifically and only one way. There’s actually an alignment hole it slides into. I would make sure that is seated properly.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Also, I don’t know how springs “settle”? Mine never have. My euro Eibachs were spot on a little less than an inch lower from the moment I dropped the car off the quick jacks and haven’t changed at all. I’ve lowered multiple previous cars and same thing.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
There’s a rubber piece on the bottom of the rear springs. Don’t know what it’s called but it slots into the control arm very specifically and only one way. There’s actually an alignment hole it slides into. I would make sure that is seated properly.
1707958322814.png

OP
OP
Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yours looks off.

H&R springs. Rear: 19×11. 305/35, Front: 19x9.5 265/35.

Just bought a set of KW DDC p&p from METAL on here. They're going on next week, triple7 hood vent and Adro kit.

Got those stormy taillights too
20240214_142424.jpg

20240214_142343.jpg
You have an auto though, right?

OP
OP
Jmanlevan

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So that’s part of the difference, I think. For some reason, lowering springs don’t drop as much on MT cars as they do on AT cars. Your car does look great though!

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
So that’s part of the difference, I think. For some reason, lowering springs don’t drop as much on MT cars as they do on AT cars. Your car does look great though!
Must be the case, I had mentioned Eibach re-vamped their number recently and the MT in particular was part of that. Maybe time to go as aggressive as possible with Eibach?

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Yours looks off.

H&R springs. Rear: 19×11. 305/35, Front: 19x9.5 265/35.

Just bought a set of KW DDC p&p from METAL on here. They're going on next week, triple7 hood vent and Adro kit.

Got those stormy taillights too
20240214_142424.jpg

20240214_142343.jpg
Wow wheels looks good! The LE!! You have some better pictures you can send me so I can post on social media? (Sorry for side tracking)

-Josh

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Must be the case, I had mentioned Eibach re-vamped their number recently and the MT in particular was part of that. Maybe time to go as aggressive as possible with Eibach?
I’m on the middle setting front and rear on my Eibach sways. Have SPL goodies & Ohlins. Feels great 💃 🪩 🕺 (on track). Long drives, not so much.

Also when I had my Eibach springs, they settled quite a bit over time. Why I switched to Ohlins. OEM would have been fine as well. But I opened the wabbit 🐇 hole and just kept going lol.
Sponsored

Last edited: