Manuals Unlocked?

humblemoto

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91, '07 E60 M5, '19 Panigale V4S
ā€œUnlockā€ is misleading. Read and clonable is different than boatloader unlocked.
As an A91-AT owner it would be awesome to see new manufactured ecus that are unlockable! This is highly unlikely.

**i stuck at using my phone **

OP
OP
Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
ā€œUnlockā€ is misleading. Read and clonable is different than boatloader unlocked.
As an A91-AT owner it would be awesome to see new manufactured ecus that are lockable! This is highly unlikely.
I'm by no means saying you are wrong, but from this it seems like they have. I could be wrong, but check their Instagram and here's a screenshot

Screenshot_20221111-112951.png

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
This is old news. Femto reached out to me last week to let me know they have a solution for the MT trims of the Supra now. Itā€™s not ready to be cloned and full ecutek, but they have options now. Reach out and ask questions they are really helpful.

OP
OP
Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
This is old news. Femto reached out to me last week to let me know they have a solution for the MT trims of the Supra now. Itā€™s not ready to be cloned and full ecutek, but they have options now. Reach out and ask questions they are really helpful.
Well poop on my parade šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I don't have a Mt, just thought this would be a little helpful

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
Old news to you only probably lol
Full MT unlock will raise more AT haters hahaha
Edit: Not calling you a hater tho.
Cheers

humblemoto

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91, '07 E60 M5, '19 Panigale V4S
I'm by no means saying you are wrong, but from this it seems like they have. I could be wrong, but check their Instagram and here's a screenshot

Assuming the most likely scenario, its a ā€œreadā€ MT thats been cloned and the flash is going on an applicable ecu.

Not sure why the bootloader would be different so not probable that the new manufactured ecus are fully flashable.
The silver lining is that they are which means a huge amount of supply opens up for new ecus that can be tuned and coded appropriately. At that pointed I would even have my dealer replace my ecu with the new one through official reprogramming channels to avoid VIN issues at resale and the awkwardly illegal scenarios when I magically have no mileage increases reported but keep asking my service center for the 30/60/90k mile servicesā€¦

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Assuming the most likely scenario, its a ā€œreadā€ MT thats been cloned and the flash is going on an applicable ecu.

Not sure why the bootloader would be different so not probable that the new manufactured ecus are fully flashable.
The silver lining is that they are which means a huge amount of supply opens up for new ecus that can be tuned and coded appropriately. At that pointed I would even have my dealer replace my ecu with the new one through official reprogramming channels to avoid VIN issues at resale and the awkwardly illegal scenarios when I magically have no mileage increases reported but keep asking my service center for the 30/60/90k mile servicesā€¦
Mileage isn't only stored in the DME. Swapping back and forth shouldn't have missing miles.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra

A huge amount of supply? Lol

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
T-minus a week before we start seeing "My clutch is fried, best clutch for 500wtq?" threads from MT owners.
Are there even any aftermarket clutches available yet? I would assume that it would be the same as some sort of other BMW clutch.

barasoap

First Name
Niel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
I just sent mine out the other day. Femto has partial unlocks so you can run things like MHD and BM3. No ecutek. Same as the other post 2021+ ecus.

It seems though we won't be getting cloning done for the MTs

IMG_5027.jpg
Sponsored