First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
:popcorn:

I wouldn't pre-order from these guys. I rather wait for DSLighting to release theirs and buy through a90shop.

Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 10.24.16 AM.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
The renders look cool. But I would wait for an actual physical prototype before giving them money.

With that said, I'm partial to the new tail lights. There has never been a generational design consistency with Supra tail lights. If there was, I'd probably be interested.

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
This shit with companies expecting customers to pre-fund their inventory is getting old quick. If they're confident in their ability to produce a quality product in a good timeframe they will take on the financial risk themselves and track the production all the way through to mitigate risk and ensure as close to on time delivery as possible.

Them saying pay in full and TBD on delivery means we'll give it a shot, worst case scenario we refund you. Thanks for the zero interest loan.

That being said, product looks great, I'd buy now if it was available but I'm done with giving companies a single dollar until they've got a product on the shelf ready to ship and encourage others to do the same...just my opinion.
Not only that, there's been many many cases where these companies just go off an take the money. 1k isn't a lot but also doesn't mean we have to go on and willy nilly let that just disappear.
I don't like doing preorders either. I've seen too many people get burned in the tech world and car world.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
While the heritage tail lights would look cool, I'd like something a bit in between that and the current look. The front headlights have a rounded rectangle shape to the individual LEDs and it would look great if someone could translate that shape to the rear lights.

I took the shape of the SF90 tail light which has a similar shape to our headlight lenses and did a cheap Photoshop edit on my work break...

toyota-supra-rear-view-2019-toyota-gr-supra-gr-supra-a90s.jpg

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
While the heritage tail lights would look cool, I'd like something a bit in between that and the current look. The front headlights have a rounded rectangle shape to the individual LEDs and it would look great if someone could translate that shape to the rear lights.

I took the shape of the SF90 tail light which has a similar shape to our headlight lenses and did a cheap Photoshop edit on my work break...

toyota-supra-rear-view-2019-toyota-gr-supra-gr-supra-a90s.jpg
Damn this looks pretty good. I'd say it would be best if it was fully rounded like the heritage lights but all red.

IMO, I'd remove the F1 light if we got pure MkIV taillights.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score