What colors/colours are you most interested in for the new Supra?

• Red

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • White

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Black

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Green

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
While it is really similar to BestCar's rendering I prefer these new ones. It looks a little more cleaner overall.

@Guff, can we please get see these in some different colors please? Thanks

Better then what most people can do. :thumbsup:
I'll try to get it done sometime soon!

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I tried to make it look like a normal car.

edited.png
Awesome rendering! That might very well be what the production car will look like. However, one thing...can you make the center opening a little shorter, or all three openings shorter on the bumper? The reason i ask, is because if you can imagine a U.S. license plate on the current racecar or your rendering, I can't imagine it sitting a) that high, and b) having such a narrow bumper material gap between the top of the opening and the headlights. Great rendering job though.

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
Like I commented before, Best Car drew the headlights too big and tall. The real ones look real good, and in the right proportion.
X2, these look way better then the ones done by BC. Also taking off those nasty BMW mirrors did wonders.

Awesome rendering! That might very well be what the production car will look like. However, one thing...can you make the center opening a little shorter, or all three openings shorter on the bumper? The reason i ask, is because if you can imagine a U.S. license plate on the current racecar or your rendering, I can't imagine it sitting a) that high, and b) having such a narrow bumper material gap between the top of the opening and the headlights. Great rendering job though.
The height of the intakes look roughly same on the test car. :dunno:

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
I'll try to get it done sometime soon!
These maybe slightly higher quality. I could also email you the files. For some reason when you upload photos to the forum the picture quality isn't exactly the same.

https://i.imgur.com/HSVr56T.png
https://i.imgur.com/NfVacyA.png

Thanks, give me a day or two and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
That looks awesome, but maybe the cabin is a little small? Please tell me I am wrong hahah
I didn't even touch that part of the FT-1, but the hood section and wheelbase were shorten to better match the new Supra concept.

Last edited:

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
After taking a second look they do look similar to BC rendering, but having the real taillights and sporty mirrors do give it a nice touch.

rear.png

SupraMKVsupra93 REAR White.png

front.png

SupraMKVRenders White PS.png

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
I think the lip and side skirts from Best Car are more accurate. If someone can put on the new lights, nose, and mirrors onto the old rendering I think it could be close to the real thing. :dunno:

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Well here is the old rendering with the real taillights and different mirrors. Its a PAINT job so it isn't prefect, but you get the idea. I will do the front a little later.

Updated with the front.

SupraMKVsupra93 REAR White (1).png

SupraMKVRenders White PS.png

Last edited:

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
^ Looking sweet, even if the wheel size is whack - what are those, 21s? Nice rims though. Curious to see how well those segmented headlight elements will look IRL...

Last edited:

FirstStateCamber

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 MKIV Supra, 09' 997.1TT, 15' Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Just made some small changes.

front.png

rear.png
Those wheels are hideous, they are far too bulky, please PS some nicer ones in there! Haha
Sponsored