Most revealing 2020 Supra prototype spy pics yet, Spotted 3/19/18!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
i mean, don't you feel like you've been there the whole time too?

years ago when everyone thought a90 was butt ugly:

2018-Toyota-Supra-Mule-Rear.jpg

toyota-supra-mule-front-close-up.jpg

and then a90 then decided to have plastic surgery to shut up the haters and became an instagram model:

A90-Supra-at-Goodwood-02.jpg

and then all the internet fame went to a90s head and the life of speed finally caught up to a90 at nerdberg with this incident.

i dont know about you but i feel like im so familar with a90 that im probably gonna make some changes to my living will to have a90 become the godparents of my future kids.[/img]
You just made me think of how long i have supported the A90:cry:

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
I'm crying there with ya buddy!

all love!

LEG1T

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
91' Nsx
Toyota either has something big, or realizes they fucked up and scrambling to make this launch impactful and Iā€™m hoping itā€™s the latter but they sure are taking this to the very last minute of the 4th quarter.

Since there has really been no news lately, I feel like lockeroon pep talks is all there is.

Donā€™t mess this up, please

Patchaaron

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS350, corolla
I've seen both the 8 series convertible(? I think. idk cause bmw?) and the Z4 in camo in the last month on the 14 freeway heading into Soledad Canyon. Hoping to see the mkv soon. I had a panic attack when I saw the Z4 in opposing traffic, like "where is the mkv?!?!?" I have pics on the 8 series if that something anyone is interested in... im assuming not though since its just a ugly softtop whale in camo.

ClassicEnd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS1
Hmm.. I was hoping we would see the grills change from the basic generic X shape to the triangle crest shape like we see on the frs or even the Avalon. It's the little details on design that I appreciate! We will see when the car is released but till then.. aftermarket hopefully.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
Hmm.. I was hoping we would see the grills change from the basic generic X shape to the triangle crest shape like we see on the frs or even the Avalon. It's the little details on design that I appreciate! We will see when the car is released but till then.. aftermarket hopefully.

Reactions: BRX

bogglo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS
One does not gather mushrooms in haste; two hundred of them are not enough to make a stew

Status
Not open for further replies.