MY 2025?

Dcarp757

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Tacoma
I'm shopping for a car and I've decided that I may as well wait to see what happens with MY 2025. Not interested/can't afford GRMN. Lol. I assume there will be new colors? Is this the final production year?
Sponsored

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
We should know more in two weeks.

@_Sp1ral0ut always says that and has never been wrong.

To honestly answer tho, we will find out when the press cars start making rounds. Which will be soon(tm).

IMO: No new colors. They've been taking away colors since release. No more greys or silvers. No more yellow. Most the blues have been super limited. Special editions usually get the 'new colors' .

Its rumored MY25 will be the last year. Will see if that happens but production numbers have taken a nose dive. So I wouldn't be to surprised.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I was having dinner with a few friends last night, one of them being Ted - you may know him as Tetsuo Ogawa. I brought up the 2025 Supra in the conversation to see what I could get out of him.

The only thing he could really say is that there will be more information released in two weeks from today and they will be releasing one new color - Prismatic Illusion Purple in honor of @zrk . One more thing he added was Toyota is releasing a flow chart detailing what oil you should use per performance stage you're on.

He did hint at a targa top version with the S58 package, but I'm not sure about that; Ted is such a jokester.

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
I'm shopping for a car and I've decided that I may as well wait to see what happens with MY 2025. Not interested/can't afford GRMN. Lol. I assume there will be new colors? Is this the final production year?
Very unlikely any changes, production has decreased. If you really have your heart set on a Supra, would find a dealer to get in line.

Even though I got lucky and got a Supra, I still have my deposit at another dealer, and it's been 14 months on that wait list. Good luck!

OP
OP

Dcarp757

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Tacoma
We should know more in two weeks.

@_Sp1ral0ut always says that and has never been wrong.

To honestly answer tho, we will find out when the press cars start making rounds. Which will be soon(tm).

IMO: No new colors. They've been taking away colors since release. No more greys or silvers. No more yellow. Most the blues have been super limited. Special editions usually get the 'new colors' .

Its rumored MY25 will be the last year. Will see if that happens but production numbers have taken a nose dive. So I wouldn't be to surprised.
Thank you. I was hoping to see grey/silver variants, non-metallic/pastel variants, or that beautiful red Miata color. Inquired about a Strat auto in my area yesterday but it was reserved. The dealer said the reservation process is...signed OTD price (MSRP) and 1000 deposit.

primeakf11

First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Jokes aside, if ynguldyn is to be believed (google it if you don't know), Z4 / Supra production is scheduled to end on March 2026, so MY2025 being the last year makes sense.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra

BackToBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 3.0 MT
They've been removing colors from the US models. My guess is the new color(s) will probably go to the special edition for MY25. Usually it's about $10k difference on the special edition vs base 3.0. So, if you're willing to pay $10k more (or $7k more over a Premium), then yea, you'll very likely to have new color to choose from. That's not even factoring in any mark up on the special edition, since those will be in limited numbers, and dealerships don't hesitate to mark them up.

Many places reported Supra being a 6 model year run. I would guess MY25 is very likely the final year.