OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
One other thing to add... these wheels were in my living while waiting for spacers to come. during that time, I put 3 coats of CMX, 24 hours between each coat, hoping that it will yield easier wheel cleaning after track days.

It worked! Although it wasn't just hose it and done, cleaning was much easier than my other set that did not have any coat. rubber pieces were taken out with water hose and with just few stroke with brush, wheels were clean and no brake pad deposit. now I need to find out how long this is going to last.. :p
Sponsored

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Did you wrap your Supra or took it to a shop??? Im in NJ too great build I think I saw a picture of your car at AZP.

Last edited:

Kato

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2020 GR Supra Phantom
3m calls it Matte Silver Aluminum.. But I think it contains a bit of other color.. people asked me what color is it and my best answer was... "Gray..."

how would you name this color?
Didn't Toyota already called this "Phantom Gray"?

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Did you wrap your Supra or took it to a shop??? Im in NJ too great build I think I saw a picture of your car at AZP.
me and my friend wrapped it ourselves to save some money. few shops quoted between 4K ~ 7K. my cost was much less than that.

btw, AZP is a great shop! I go to their track day as well. ;)

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
instead of saying it's not correct, say what not correct.
Sorry, I wanted to make sure you were not running rake before commenting. It was early, apologies.

So, the front of the car side looks like it's probably properly installed, but the fins on the bottom should run parallel to the ground, lifting the tail up a bit. The rear corners should align with the factory rear spats.

B6851FB4-A265-4768-8FBF-81F4FC1C1893_1_105_c.jpeg

Sorry for the photo, it's the best I have right now. That's the same Verus diffuser. My guess is that your diffuser was installed using the same length spacers for all for of the rear most points, when the outside two should use smaller spacers to pull the whole thing up. This will provide the most downforce possible.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Freakin people need to learn how to park! This is why I never take my Supra anywhere except for work. Cant trust anyone these days. Sorry to see this.