New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Good Morning Everyone,

My name is Michael and I've recently purchased a 2021 2.0L Absolute Zero White Supra. My wife and I have been looking into purchasing a car that we can both mod / track / AutoX and we thought the new Supra would be a cool little platform to mess around with.

She's only been on track a couple of times, so I didn't want to put her into the 3.0L and possibly have it get away from her. Right now the car is at a shop receiving; tinted, paint corrected, CeramicPro along with some PPF on the front end.

h2qhGWg.jpg

EX4YzGV.jpg

9UQvMb0.jpg

Just for shits-n-giggles, here are few pics of my full bolt-on 2018 Audi S6;

2yLR30T.jpg

QHsc1Qt.jpg

YVajK1V.jpg

MVI30BP.jpg
Sponsored

Grimsby

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90 GTS 2019; Jeep Grand Cherokee
Good Morning Everyone,

My name is Michael and I've recently purchased a 2021 2.0L Absolute Zero White Supra. My wife and I have been looking into purchasing a car that we can both mod / track / AutoX and we thought the new Supra would be a cool little platform to mess around with.

She's only been on track a couple of times, so I didn't want to put her into the 3.0L and possibly have it get away from her. Right now the car is at a shop receiving; tinted, paint corrected, CeramicPro along with some PPF on the front end.

h2qhGWg.jpg

EX4YzGV.jpg

9UQvMb0.jpg

2yLR30T.jpg

QHsc1Qt.jpg

YVajK1V.jpg

MVI30BP.jpg
Congrats and looks great in white. Iā€™ve found no matter how much you photograph the Supra they just donā€™t do it justice... the first time I looked at mine in the metal I just had to have it ?. Itā€™s still turning heads when Iā€™m out and about, enjoy.

PalmettoPrecision

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Absolute Zero
Good morning everyone,

New here and just took delivery of my 2021 3.0 Premium. I had an initial deposit on a sight unseen A91 in refraction blue but had to pass on the color once I saw it in person. It just wasnā€™t for me but did look unique. Iā€™ve always been a fan of mineral white so it was a no brainer for me after that. This car came into Jacksonville FL in mid-December and arrived promptly at my dealer. I drove it straight to my local favorite detail shop for a ā€œnew car enhancementā€ package along with full body STEK PPF and Modesta Ceramic coating. Wishing I had my new car with me after only driving it for 10 minutes!

29E7A9F0-D9D6-451E-90A1-EB0845593121.jpeg

Plans include a good break in, possibly some Titan wheels and plenty of driving in the mountains near me. If anyone is interested in Tail of the Dragon trips, let me know- Iā€™m not very far and have spent some good time there and in surrounding areas. About an hour from Road Atlanta also so some track days are in my future. Iā€™ll post more pics once the paint is corrected (truly needs it, even a new car!) and the ceramic coat and PPF have been applied. I expect greatness.

Jaydee

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
ā€˜21 Supra Nitro Yellow
Second owner with 3k on the clock. Glad to be apart of history.

Sold my 2012 Golf R for a
2020 Supra LE

72F64E63-C383-4126-A11A-62BBABF40B3E.jpeg

PalmettoPrecision

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Absolute Zero
Received my car back this weekend and gave it a good 300 miles of break in through the mountains. Learning the dynamics of the platform little by little while keeping it below the nanny 4500rpm. The 21 definitely is more composed through corners than the 20 I drove at the expense of some under steer. Tires feel great.. who doesnā€™t like PSS? I am particularly impressed with the responsive up-shifts entering corners on breaking, even at lower RPMs. This car is going to be a monster after some suspension tuning, brakes and more cooling. It has plenty of power for what I do currently and the goal is to leave some Porsche's wanting....

Anyway, here is with Stek PPF full installed with Modesta BC-04 coating, along with their windshield coating. Helped paint correct my fathers year old SRT in ā€œBattleship grayā€ as well- sorry for the extras :cool:
027BA646-6C4E-4617-9B32-9D961349C1DC.jpeg
8A70355A-D433-469E-9F27-515E7F916C09.jpeg
FD3B420E-0061-4DA4-8D25-1CDECEAD7860.jpeg

Jay2004

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Good Morning Everyone,

h2qhGWg.jpg

EX4YzGV.jpg

9UQvMb0.jpg

2yLR30T.jpg

QHsc1Qt.jpg

YVajK1V.jpg

MVI30BP.jpg
Love the Audi! Before I got the Supra, it was a toss up between the TT-RS and my 3.0. one day I'll get an Audi. Lol

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Just popping in to say hello to everyone. I've been lurking around here for a while, finally purchased a Supra on 1/14/21. Traded a 2009 STi in for it. I picked a 2020 Launch Edition Premium in red and I absolutely love it already. Burned through half a tank of gas the first night it was delivered. Weather has been crap so that's the only seat time I've had, looking forward to much much more when the weather improves. Hope everyone is having a great day and staying healthy. Take care.

Nexus90

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra A91 Edition, 19 Camry, 04 Sequoia
Greetings I feel its a bit premature(turns out to be super duper premature) as I now have taken delivery of a 21 Supra "A91 Edition" in nocturnal/ black . wanted to introduce myself. I'm from North Jersey, Bergan County Area. I had initial worries in my head but I'm honestly not a racer nor do I spend time at the track, but while I was waiting to take delivery of the black one, my uncle calls me, he's a sales rep at east coast toyota, says "mijo do you care about color i found a 21 if you say the word I'll pick it up myself" i was like well "que color es/ what color is it" he's like blue, and I'm like too that's the special edition for 21 model year duh go get it..."it was the managers demo at Hackensack has 1000 miles you still want it?" "Fuck it dalƩ".....for those who saw this bit, in the am i get a call "mijo i need the car back turns out there is a mistake" "what mistake tio?" so old blue was apparently supposed to be for the GM's girlfriend/wife idk, but essentially my Unc checked with everyone except the gm and was told he could sell me the car, none the less Unc tells me GM is willing to fire him over this car i say Tio this car aint worth youre job fuck it, besides its 1000+ miles on it already whatever, "mijo tranqui i have A91 in black just like you wanted first" "for real?" so year after a weird drama playing out over this blue supra i official finally have my supra good lord all i wanted to do was say hi and join the community, this is it guys i swear, after three insurance changes and three car changes i have it lastly idk how the hell it works with these deals but apparently due to the inconvenience they had to give me this black A91 edition for the price of what my uncle sold me the blue one and when i saw the price tag that initially the black one was going to be sold for i stole the car honestly.(end of the new bit of info) I've been a fan of the supra since the early days but was to young and missed out and quite frankly I don't know how i feel about paying the "hype tax" on a pre owned car regardless of how legendary, so while it has German heritage the MK5 is my Supra regardless, would love to own a MK4 still but that's still possible later in life, maybe when i win the lottery lol. I also look forward to learning with you all the quirks of the car and all the cool things that can be done with the car. I'm not gonna lie, regardless of which I see, i always geek out when i see a supra today i caught a white mk5 on rt 17 south here in jersey maybe its a member here looking forward to meeting all you cool folks at some time. i have general mechanic knowledge and know many ppl in the automotive industry in case someone needs like tints or a shop to do maintenance, or install cosmetic mods. i feel like im rambling now but im super excited, took delivery Jan 21st, not a monday tuesday wednesday friday saturday sunday but a thursday some quick pics in the mean time
20210121_152436.jpg
20210121_152515.jpg

Last edited:

Jay2004

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Saying hello and going back to lurking in the forums! Picked up the 3.0 back in December from Maryland and drove it back home to New York. Just put a wrap on it two weeks ago cause I really didnā€™t like how the ppf looked.
E9162AEC-5672-4BE4-B6E0-27628F1D4274.jpeg
6CE6C763-EB22-409F-9482-25D928B684DE.jpeg
Looks great!

WNSNTY

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra / 2017 Toyota 86
Hey everybody! Just picked up my 2021 GR Supra this past week.

Traded my 2018 Civic Type R for it. Will miss the Type R but already in love with the Supra. Itā€™s going to be a painful 2000km (1200mi) for break in ?

88F23277-75CA-42EB-9011-B029C6C73870.jpeg
A903A452-3756-44C1-B18E-BBD822EC5C06.jpeg

and hereā€™s the Civic Type R I traded in:
2A9C2C1B-3781-4E44-A9D5-E8EE52B0D2F5.jpeg

16343E1B-F4F3-43BE-B2DD-AC89546073BA.jpeg

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
Hey everybody! Just picked up my 2021 GR Supra this past week.

Traded my 2018 Civic Type R for it. Will miss the Type R but already in love with the Supra. Itā€™s going to be a painful 2000km (1200mi) for break in ?
Hey Congrats on the new GR Supra! Definitely a great way to start the new year!

BTW that Type R looks sweet too!

***Mention You Are From The Forum For The Best Deals***
Check Out The*All NEW BD-F25

Phone: (818) 362-2300
E-Mail: [email protected]

Click here and visit our pages
IG: @BDWheels
FB: /BlaqueDiamondWheels

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
Congrats and looks great in white. Iā€™ve found no matter how much you photograph the Supra they just donā€™t do it justice... the first time I looked at mine in the metal I just had to have it ?. Itā€™s still turning heads when Iā€™m out and about, enjoy.
This is soo true! We got our A90 shop car in Renaissance Red OEM color and no matter how good our photographer is, we still feel like he's not doing it any justice and it's way way hotter when you see it in person!!

***Mention You Are From The Forum For The Best Deals***
Check Out The*All NEW BD-F25

Phone: (818) 362-2300
E-Mail: [email protected]

Click here and visit our pages
IG: @BDWheels
FB: /BlaqueDiamondWheels

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
I'm a sales manager at a Toyota store and I've been staring at the Supra since our first Launch Edition units arrived. Finally bit the bullet and traded my E92 M3 for a 2021 3.0 Premium tonight. Glad to be here, feel free to PM me with any "insider" questions.

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
I'm a sales manager at a Toyota store and I've been staring at the Supra since our first Launch Edition units arrived. Finally bit the bullet and traded my E92 M3 for a 2021 3.0 Premium tonight. Glad to be here, feel free to PM me with any "insider" questions.
Holy shit I love your profile picture hahaha is it an homage to this?
when you walking cat.jpg

It reminds me of this meme. LMAO I'm such a child.
when you walking cat meme.jpg
Sponsored