New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
Been a lurker for a year or so, made this account recently and posted on a few other threads.

I've been a Tundra/3UR enthusiast since before I got my driving license in 2010. Got my regular cab in 2011 and built it through the years. Currently the most powerful Tundra in the world at 1045whp and best ET of 10.5 @ 132 MPH, gunning for 9s this winter.

Got my 86 in 2014, turbocharged it, blew it up, built the motor, more boost, blew it up, 3UR swapped it.

Stock 1977 Toyota Celica, will be swapped soon still not sure what to put in it. Probably an inline 4 Toyota engine.

The Sequoia is to haul the family and the other Tundra is my "beater" when my other cars are down.

29737216_230824710827852_6561641629403316224_n.jpg

I've always been into Supras but never got a chance to buy one. Looking to add the A90 to my collection for a reliable daily with decent power.

Dc2bar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'00 NBP Integra Type R, '18 BMW X6 i50, '16 335i GT
Hey all.

I tend to swap out cars a lot.

Previously had a super fancy pants 15th anniversary edition tt, which is a nice way of saying a 97. Found a fondness for track racing over drag which I felt the targa equipped A80 was a bit floppy for, and sold and bought an '00 Integra Type-R. Have bounced around from a 350z, an AP1 s2000, an e90 BMW, had a pretentious phase of a 991 and for a very, very brief time a Tesla Model S P100D. I now currently have just the ITR, the wife has a '16 335i GT because kids someday and strollers and whatever with the practicality of a lift back, and an '18 X6 i50 because goddamnit if I have to drive a boring SUV it might as well be a slightly absurd one.

I've gotten spousal approval for another car, and am committed to getting either the next generation GTR or an A90, depending on how each of them ends up turning out.

As a side note, I'm a giant nerd with access to a lot of plastic and composite fabrication equipment, and should I get the A90 I swear on everything holy that the first thing I do when I get home is rip those damn fake vents off the car, scan them, and print functional ones.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all.

I tend to swap out cars a lot.

Previously had a super fancy pants 15th anniversary edition tt, which is a nice way of saying a 97. Found a fondness for track racing over drag which I felt the targa equipped A80 was a bit floppy for, and sold and bought an '00 Integra Type-R. Have bounced around from a 350z, an AP1 s2000, an e90 BMW, had a pretentious phase of a 991 and for a very, very brief time a Tesla Model S P100D. I now currently have just the ITR, the wife has a '16 335i GT because kids someday and strollers and whatever with the practicality of a lift back, and an '18 X6 i50 because goddamnit if I have to drive a boring SUV it might as well be a slightly absurd one.

I've gotten spousal approval for another car, and am committed to getting either the next generation GTR or an A90, depending on how each of them ends up turning out.

As a side note, I'm a giant nerd with access to a lot of plastic and composite fabrication equipment, and should I get the A90 I swear on everything holy that the first thing I do when I get home is rip those damn fake vents off the car, scan them, and print functional ones.
I love that through all those cars, the ITR is the one that was sure to stay. There's something truly special about that car. Turned me from a FWD naysayer into somebody that truly loves a good FF platform.

Jeff Lange

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
I love that through all those cars, the ITR is the one that was sure to stay. There's something truly special about that car. Turned me from a FWD naysayer into somebody that truly loves a good FF platform.
It's interesting the things that can happen. For me it was the NCP13. It's not even that great, but once modified it's a corner-slaying, lightweight delight.

Jeff

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
In fairness Jeff, Toyota did the Vitz GRMN, so it's definitely capable in their eyes as well lol.

Jeff Lange

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
In fairness Jeff, Toyota did the Vitz GRMN, so it's definitely capable in their eyes as well lol.
The Netz cup, TRD Turbo cars and the turbo Vitz GRMN and new supercharged Yaris/Vitz GRMN make me happy.

More is in the works for mine, hopefully soon.

Jeff

waleed

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'15 IS 350 F-Sport, '14 Accord Coupe V6
Hey guys! I've been lurking around here for a while now, I couldn't make an account before but finally, I'm a member and it feels great! :D I drive a Lexus IS350 F-Sport which I will be selling once the MKV comes to my region! :thumbsup:

Revmatch

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 1M, Audi S3, Nissan 240SX, Mercedes SLK
Hello!

I don't even have a profile set up yet, but I'm rather excited about the upcoming Supra. So much so that I've made a series of videos about it. I'm hoping to be one of the first to get a Supra and start modding =)

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Toyota Supra, 02 Nissan Silvia, 09 370Z
Vehicle Showcase
Hello!

I don't even have a profile set up yet, but I'm rather excited about the upcoming Supra. So much so that I've made a series of videos about it. I'm hoping to be one of the first to get a Supra and start modding =)

Good to see you on here and active :)
I enjoy watching your videos on the new Supra, I think ive pretty much every one youve done so far.
Here's hoping the hype lives up to the final form, hey? lol.

Myself and many others on here have faith!

#Supra2019 :headbang:

Revmatch

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thank you!
I'm quite excited about the car and I plan on getting on early (hopefully) and doing a lot of videos on the car.
I have a pretty good feeling that overall the car will be a little muted out of the gate, but extremely mod-friendly.

Tada is a serious gearhead, so I'm very optimistic.

I'll try to present new information as I find it.

Revmatch

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hello everyone!

I just joined, but I'm pretty excited about the A90. I've been making videos on the car as info has been released. As we lead up to the launch, do you guys have any video topics you'd like me to cover?

I don't have a whole lot more information than the general public has, so - within reality - what would you be interested in seeing before launch? I do plan on getting the car, this should really be a ton of fun!

You can see my last video on the A90 at the link in my signature.