New Badge

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I like the concept of these badges, but they seem very obviously borrowed from another car (which they are) and look kind of out of place on the MKV Supra. They look like they're trying really hard to fit. I think if the Toyota badge was bigger so it outlined the outer circumference instead of having the paint on edge it might look cleaner. Either way good to see aftermarket support for these over settling for OEM badges with their hairline cracks :)
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
How many clips are on each of the oem badges?

pittperson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
Anyone have pictures of what it looks like with the badge off? I'm curious to see where the holes are for the clips.

FlynnZero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Nocturnal
Ordered a set for my tungsten. We'll see. In an era where people are dropping 1300.00 on an intake, I dont see a problem with 150.00 for 2 custom badges that have been manufactured and painted to spec...regardless of the fact that a part of that badge costs 20 bones. (I havent verified that) If that's true, the 86 badges comprise $40 of the total...so there's another $109 for the 2 backing plates, painted to match your vehicle, tape, etc. And free shipping. I dont see where the complaint on price is.

Regardless...if someone doesnt like them, don't buy them. Simple. If I dont like mine, I'll get rid of them. $150 is nothing in this game.
I know. I see guys griping about paying minimal amounts for badging and then dropping $2K on exhaust or coil overs. WTH.

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I know. I see guys griping about paying minimal amounts for badging and then dropping $2K on exhaust or coil overs. WTH.
Personally, I think 'fit and finish' things, like nice badging is worth -way- more than some bent pipes, but to each their own.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I think it'd look a lot nicer with carbon fiber on the back instead of paint matched.
Ehh.. I much prefer the clean look. To much tacked on carbon fiber looks.. well.. tacky.

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
Anyone have pictures of what it looks like with the badge off? I'm curious to see where the holes are for the clips.
The middle hole on the front is toward the bumper. OEM badges have a depression in the center, which doesn’t have any adhesive. Keep that in mind when removing them. I used thin nylon wire and a hair dryer to separate the adhesive, and a trim tool to pry out the pegs on the front (rear popped out easily). I used a piece of cardboard, with an oval cut out, to protect the paint on front and rear. I used a bit of the adhesive from one of the badges to roll away whatever adhesive stuck to the car (a trick I learned when I was a kid). It takes some time but it cleans up completely without chemicals. The black dots in the photos are bits of adhesive that I used to temporarily plug the holes.

27BDA776-42CB-475B-A417-BC8A0A81CEA0.jpeg
AEC482FA-9BC5-4B22-BC98-2B8236A16831.jpeg

Tkoch86

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 FRS [Halo] now a Launch Edition GR Supra #1062
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting on nocturnal to be available again⏳