OP
OP
Nikispeed

Nikispeed

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKIV
expected of course....well there are plenty of renderings with the LED headlights but how different are the front intake & grill?

4645.png
No it looked more like old red one. The new red one looks more off. The front Splitter was not like that. But the side air inlets of the bumper were not there when I remembered right on the older car. It was very dark when they showed the car. Hard to spot a lot of details. Sorry
But it had those Louvres (air outlets) on the fender.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
So, let me get this totally straight, Akio Toyoda came all the way out to Denmark to show all of Toyota's European dealers the new Supra (of which I have 100% confirmation that styling is not finalized), and then rolled it out for 2 minutes in a dimly lit room?

Dv5e5.gif

OP
OP
Nikispeed

Nikispeed

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKIV
So, let me get this totally straight, Akio Toyoda came all the way out to Denmark to show all of Toyota's European dealers the new Supra (of which I have 100% confirmation that styling is not finalized), and then rolled it out for 2 minutes in a dimly lit room?

Dv5e5.gif
Ja man correct. No story, just wanted to share with you!

59E7BBD2-AFF7-409B-ABAE-1D9B5FD1CD82.png

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
if they truly did glimpse the car, it was likely the concept and may lend some weight to a public debut early next year.

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Honestly I was a bit disappointed, because you expect something sexy like the FT1, but it was very similar to the red car below. The front fenders were not sexy. The rear was sexy. The front is a bit different then on the red car. It had LED headlights. Oh and it is called SUPRA not Celica.
So it will be called the "Supra"! :headbang: :dance:

OP
OP
Nikispeed

Nikispeed

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKIV
if they truly did glimpse the car, it was likely the concept and may lend some weight to a public debut early next year.
Could be, maybe it was another concept! As I said Akio showed us the European dealers a car and said this is the new Supra. If it was another concept or the final product was no said.

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
^ did you notice any side vents by the rear quarter panels?

OP
OP
Nikispeed

Nikispeed

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKIV
You could just do a quick sketch. We have a few people on this forum that are good with Photoshop and could probably turn it into a nice rendering.
Take the old red car, remove the airinlets on the side of the bumper and add the LED headlights. The headlight shape is more like on the old red car. Car had smaller wheels and was a lot higher in right height. The Splitter was not straight. That’s all I can say. The Louvres are there. The car looks bulkier and rounder on the fenders. As I said, The car is pretty spot on on the old red scatch. That’s it and that’s al I can say. Sorry I can’t help you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.