New (Unconfirmed) Details and Specifications of US-Spec MKV Supra:

Would you consider a single trim, 350hp, 3300lbs/1500kg luxury A90 Supra at $60k+?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dshandy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Chevy Camaro SS, 2014 Audi A5
I know it has been mentioned before but an Alfa 4C comes in at 2,500lbs and 237hp all while having very little driving aids and an extremely rigid carbon frame... essentially the U.S. A110. Does anyone have experience with reliability on these cars?
Sponsored

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I really hate this regulation, but on the bright side, we'll finally be able to import final gen GT4s starting next year...

Gt4?

Also, I forgot to mention, isn't it unfair we chosen the 86 as a comparison?

The 86 weighs 2700 lbs without a fancy interior, toyota safety sense or any high level materials that adds weight.

If we did that now, wouldn't it be 3000 lbs or something? Exactly a few pounds off from the Supra?

Last edited:

twntrbo03'

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 Supra Turbo Quicksilver ---1993 Supra Turbo Anthracite --- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4
Now I see why people called the MKIV Supra's "Celica's on Sterioids." :D
Those Celica GT-4's are fun as hell! 252 HP, AWD, manual and weigh in around 3060 lbs. Granted, this was when Toyota had a pair of balls and wanted to be the best at everything. Oh how things have changed

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
I'd love an ST205. They fetch pretty decent money down here these days sadly.... and that's if you can find one that hasn't been dicked with.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
lastly, back to the original post, did they confirm if the interior resembles the latest render?

SUPRA_IN2_180410_SO.jpg

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Those Celica GT-4's are fun as hell! 252 HP, AWD, manual and weigh in around 3060 lbs. Granted, this was when Toyota had a pair of balls and wanted to be the best at everything. Oh how things have changed
Oh I love the Celica GT4’s....too bad we never got them here in the states.

zigzagz94

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ, 3g Eclipse
Oh I love the Celica GT4’s....too bad we never got them here in the states.
We did get the ST165 and ST185. They were called Celica All-Trac Turbo. It was a car ahead of it's time. Unfortunately not enough people bought them that's why we didn't get the ST205

I've always said if Toyota truly wanted to leverage their relationship with Subaru an updated GT-Four would have been a better project for both manufacturers. Definitley would have fit in more with Subaru's line-up than the BRZ. Don't get me wrong I love my BRZ but a turbo AWD coupe would have sold like hot cakes.

Last edited:

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
Or Toyota can just use TNGA to make a new generation Celica (fwd to save cost) and then the Celica GT-FOUR (the fwd TNGA platforms can take awd systems and the awd system on the HIGH SPEC versions of the upcoming RAV4 have a torque vectoring rear differential, yes I'm NOT kidding).

Which is why on my previous post I mentioned about bringing back the Celica and the Celica GT-FOUR.

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
Goddamnit Toyota grow a pair of tungsten carbide balls!:D
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.