Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoyoma

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
US
That is not a platform. That is the drive train. Platform is the monocoque body of the car to make it really simpe.
The monocoque is the monocoque / shell. Platform is much more than that.
Sponsored

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
alright, lets just put this into simple terms.

if Toyota does build a 3rd FT-1 concept it would most likely not have an real drivetrain, but could be closer to the size of the production car. fair statement everyone?

Turbo GFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV GTI
alright, lets just put this into simple terms.

if Toyota does build a 3rd FT-1 concept it would most likely not have an real drivetrain, but could be closer to the size of the production car. fair statement everyone?
Yea agree but I think at that point it wouldn't actually be a 3rd FT-1 but a 1st Supra MKV concept. Semantics but an important one. I basically just want a slightly smaller FT-1 with a more realistic nose and interior. That's it.

Craigy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M3, Lexus GX
Yea agree but I think at that point it wouldn't actually be a 3rd FT-1 but a 1st Supra MKV concept. Semantics but an important one. I basically just want a slightly smaller FT-1 with a more realistic nose and interior. That's it.
I think the nose might substantially remain. Interior will definitely get toned down. You'll definitely be getting your wish on a slightly smaller car.

Scino

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 WRX Limited, 2015 GLA250 AMG Sport
I think the nose might substantially remain. Interior will definitely get toned down. You'll definitely be getting your wish on a slightly smaller car.
Reskin RC-F Seat would be nice. That seat looks good and comfy as hell.

Craigy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M3, Lexus GX
RCF-16.jpg

Yeah they look pretty nice. They also look heavy, so we'll see. Always love the premium Lexus seats, especially with semi-aniline leather.

OP
OP

bballr35

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Elise
Man those are sweet! :love:
Fingers crossed for those.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.