NJ/NYC

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I've been at Toyota of Hackensack for 3 hours just to do an oil change and flash. What the hell lol. These guys sell tons of these cars, why are they so slow
I take mine to Parkway Toyota, they've been pretty good so far, oil change took 1:30 - 2 hours, recall took 2-3 hours, battery issue I had where they replaced battery took 1:30hour
Sponsored

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra // 2020 BMW X3M
I take mine to Parkway Toyota, they've been pretty good so far, oil change took 1:30 - 2 hours, recall took 2-3 hours, battery issue I had where they replaced battery took 1:30hour
Wonder if they take longer just because they can bill it back to bmw/toyota

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
On a separate note, I'm doing a run with two other cars October 23rd from 9-1230. It's a cruise that involves bear mountain and a few other roads. If anyone's interested, I can start a sign up sheet on here

dcobar

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0, 1992 JDM MR2
On a separate note, I'm doing a run with two other cars October 23rd from 9-1230. It's a cruise that involves bear mountain and a few other roads. If anyone's interested, I can start a sign up sheet on here
Iā€™m interested

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looks like I have a neighbor with a white mk5. Lol, lives right around the corner from me.

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What town? I know in my town theres around 5 supra's relatively short distance from each other
Fair Lawn. Funny enough, looking at your avatar, there's a 7/11 that looks near identical to the one you have in your picture around the corner from me.

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Fair Lawn. Funny enough, looking at your avatar, there's a 7/11 that looks near identical to the one you have in your picture around the corner from me.
Haha, this was taken at the east rutherford location. I'm in Palisades Park and there 1 red, 1 black, 3 white including me in a 1 square mile town

Sadfhorde

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo X MR, 2010 BMW M3, 2020 Mercedes-AMG C63S
Haha, this was taken at the east rutherford location. I'm in Palisades Park and there 1 red, 1 black, 3 white including me in a 1 square mile town
+1 more white one in Fairview/Cliffside Park as of last month. Though I'm in Manhattan mostly now for work.

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Guys!
Itā€™s awesome to see so much activity here in Northern NJ. Iā€™m just across state lines in Westchester.

We are planning a season opener Supra Sunday in the spring. We had a massive turnout at our season closer with 33 MKVā€™s and 2 MKIVā€™s

If you guys are interested in getting together when the weather permits letā€™s post a poll.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Guys!
Itā€™s awesome to see so much activity here in Northern NJ. Iā€™m just across state lines in Westchester.

We are planning a season opener Supra Sunday in the spring. We had a massive turnout at our season closer with 33 MKVā€™s and 2 MKIVā€™s

If you guys are interested in getting together when the weather permits letā€™s post a poll.
I'm down for that. I'm right over in Rockland County.

Atomsk

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 2.0
I would definitely be down! I just bought my Supra a few days ago and would love to attend a meet up.

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm down for that. I'm right over in Rockland County.
Nice! Iā€™m in Rockland all the time. One of my good friends and business partner lives up there. We put on a killer cats and coffee at the commuter lot in Nanuet. We will have them up and running again in May. Right now we are working on our rally ??

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I would definitely be down! I just bought my Supra a few days ago and would love to attend a meet up.
Letā€™s do it brother! I was out at the River Palm in Edgewater last night.
Sponsored