Post 6/2020 ECU unlocked in US

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Bout hijack and turn this thread into str8 satire man.
No way any small shops have an unlock. You damn there need a team of ecu cracker hackers to open up these Bosche units let alone some guy with a tuner shop.
Just doesn't add up unless there's some genius out there that knows more than FEMTO, the Russian company. From the country with far superior STEM programs from elementary and above...vs dude with an unknown tuning shop once again.
Radio silence and logic says it all imo.
/tears
/crying
Remember when they said a 6spd manual was never going to happen? And everyone here (myself included) agreed? You never know what the future brings.
Sponsored

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
From the country with far superior STEM programs from elementary and above
I agree with the other stuff you said but from my experience (my family has gone through this system) the only thing superior is the "M" in STEM and that's only up to the college level. Everything else is similar or worse in the STEM field compared to western countries.

Olser

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium | 2019 VW Golf GTI 6MT
Hey guys, I have also developed an ECU unlock process for the supra. I wont be sharing any additional details, nor will I be using this incredible discovery in the field of modern cryptography for anything other than promoting my shady facebook tuning company. I will however continue to post bigfoot photo quality evidence of my claims and “Its coming … sideeyes emoji” in every thread until the hype dies.
Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Hey guys, I have also developed an ECU unlock process for the supra. I wont be sharing any additional details, nor will I be using this incredible discovery in the field of modern cryptography for anything other than promoting my shady facebook tuning company. I will however continue to post bigfoot photo quality evidence of my claims and “Its coming … sideeyes emoji” in every thread until the hype dies.
Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
Do you require a PM or can I leave my credit card information below for convenience?

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Where's ol' dude who was going to spend the weekend at Mega 3's shop... I can't find the post...

Olser

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium | 2019 VW Golf GTI 6MT
Do you require a PM or can I leave my credit card information below for convenience?
If you could actually just buy some bitcoin and transfer it to me, so that I can safely hold onto it until the “process” is “complete”, that would be best. Better do it quick though, because when this launches, which it 1000% will, im going to be drowning in orders. The US postal service will probably collapse with the sheer number DMEs being shipped to my shop (which is entirely operated out of a broken self serve carwash bay).

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Modern encryption requires quantum computing to be cracked.

The previous Bosch ECUs became fully unlocked because of an insider threat. Maybe someone can discover an unknown vulnerability/backdoor or another method of bypassing authentication procedures that doesn't require cloning to older hardware.

But all I'm seeing right now is the same shit different toilet. These companies can't even state the method. Did you get the secret key? Did you bypass encryption? Did you find a workaround? These groups can state the how without divulging technical aspects of their methods. Sort of like cloning. Everyone knows you can use cloning to bypass encryption, but no one except a handful of people know how to do it.

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I can unlock your ecu for free just mail me your ecu and I’ll send you a picture of the process which includes a hammer and chisel

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Do not trust anyone using a hammer and chisel! This is old technology and will brick your ECU. I use an angle grinder and it takes a quarter of the time - saving money with labor and overall price for unlock. DM me for more info.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Carl? He is busy calling other people thieves. Anyway, here is the thread:

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/6-20-us-based-dme-unlocks-no-clone-needed.13892/page-7#post-207449
Those pesky thieves at Verus! So, if this is in "backside software packaging and security" as we are led to believe, this should fizzle out like the Mission debacle did. This is, if I remember correctly, exactly when they went radio silence about it as well. Ultimately deciding "not to release their IP because they couldn't protect it" with IP that is only worth anything if they release it. I hope I'm wrong about this, and they really have developed something we'll be seeing soon, but my take away from this is... JUST ONE MORE WEEK BOYS!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored