Sponsored

Pure 650 - Cast vs Core

dAgent

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Car(s)
2022 M340i
S58 injectors are so cheap now ($240/set) then it's kind of a no brainer if you want some more fueling headroom.

Pure650 will do 5XX no issue with the setup you are asking about.
Are the Gen 2 B58 in a 2022 M340i pump or injector limited first? If injector how much headroom do you usually gain with them?

on 93 or an E mix ? What realistic rwhp ranges would you give on 93 vs e-mix with the 650?
 

razorlab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
8,776
Reaction score
17,217
Location
NY
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Are the Gen 2 B58 in a 2022 M340i pump or injector limited first? If injector how much headroom do you usually gain with them?

on 93 or an E mix ? What realistic rwhp ranges would you give on 93 vs e-mix with the 650?
Same engine as Supra. HPFP limits low-mid range first, injectors limit high range first.
 

dAgent

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Car(s)
2022 M340i
Same engine as Supra. HPFP limits low-mid range first, injectors limit high range first.
Ok, so since the 650 is a low-midrange turbo really, you can limit the power there and punch up the top end with some s58 injectors on a stock hpfp? Am I making sense, or no? and if so how much do you think the s58 injectors would be worth up top; and I'm guessing this only an e-mix issue not a 93 issue?
 

razorlab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
8,776
Reaction score
17,217
Location
NY
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Ok, so since the 650 is a low-midrange turbo really, you can limit the power there and punch up the top end with some s58 injectors on a stock hpfp? Am I making sense, or no? and if so how much do you think the s58 injectors would be worth up top; and I'm guessing this only an e-mix issue not a 93 issue?
but it’s not. I said I what I said.
Sponsored

 
 








Top