Pure800 install

OlivMk5

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Supra
Hey everyone, so going to be installing a pure800 soon since my oem one croaked.

Haven't ever installed a turbo, as all my past experience is American v8’s, but wanting to know if theres any specifics/pointers to look out for.

Watching some install videos, it doesnt seem too difficult, just some tight spaces. But what all else is going to be required other than the simple turbo swap.
Couldnt find any threads on the install, but if they exist, a link would be fine. Thanks im advance.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hey everyone, so going to be installing a pure800 soon since my oem one croaked.

Haven't ever installed a turbo, as all my past experience is American v8’s, but wanting to know if theres any specifics/pointers to look out for.

Watching some install videos, it doesnt seem too difficult, just some tight spaces. But what all else is going to be required other than the simple turbo swap.
Couldnt find any threads on the install, but if they exist, a link would be fine. Thanks im advance.
Nothing special there. It's a lot of removing bolts and putting them back. There is a TON of 'refresh when removed' bolts there, so order there. Also make sure you use a new exhaust gasket.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Very simple straight forward work. Probably the easiest turbo install I’ve done.

Kies Motorsports have great video walkthroughs on YouTube as well.

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Nothing special there. It's a lot of removing bolts and putting them back. There is a TON of 'refresh when removed' bolts there, so order there. Also make sure you use a new exhaust gasket.
Hey Zrk if you were to go hybrid would you go Pure 800 or DAW?? From my understanding DAW is probably the best bet now in that range?

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

The installation process is straightforward. It involves a direct replacement of the stock turbo without any need for modifications.
Sponsored