Rattles with 2021?

brugadathug

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Have the rattles that were reported with the 2020's addressed in 2021?
I am coming from a 2020 WRX which I sold because of the insane amount of rattles. Only after buying it did I learn "rattles are what makes a Subaru a Subaru".
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
My mileage is not high ~4000. No rattles. Ok, some noises only when at certain limited rpm range, I think something's resonate a bit...

That aluminum brace is exposed and not supported by felt, etc. I'm sure you can easily fix that.... Also, I'd really look into how and where it's rattling from. Not many points open for rattling... something loose inside? Don't remember if that piece is hallow, I believe it is... I wouldn't compare that with any sedans out there, Maybe to Porsches'

Rattles also depend on your driving style, roads driven on. If you flex things, there'll be rattles, ticks,... My wife's Jeep was perfect for 2.5 years before we had to drive on dirt, stones, mud, etc, for ~2 months. Then noises from trunk area started... Anyhow was lease and returned now.

SupraPaPa

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
The only "rattle" I have is the aluminum brace that also supports the "tonneau cover", and it is minnimal. I have yet to do much about it because I drown it out with music, but felt should be easy fix.
Sponsored