Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
Had a pair back from 2021 with GR logo and it worked fine, but the passenger side started to have air bubbles form from the adhesive peeling. I had replacements ordered and installed about 2 weeks back, I've had the error ever since. I haven't tried putting OEM back on since the mirrors still work as intended with anti fog+blind spot still lighting up, but just the odd message of reduced blind spot assistance.

@Rexpeed great customer service even after having purchased it for 2 years.
Hey Astral,

Could you please check if you have the anti-glare option to turn off on your car?
Just try to make sure the issue came from the option instead of the chips inside the mirrors.
If you can let us know when you get a chance would be greatly appreciated, many thanks!
Sponsored

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
I have these mirrors for 13 month's now and never had an issue. Hope you guys get it worked out

Sorbit

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
My new pair of mirrors arrives tomorrow. I’ll install and report back on whether or not I’m still getting the blind spot reduced assistance warning still.

OP
OP
Exertim

Exertim

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Henry,

Thank you so much for the updates, please feel free to let us know if the warning still exists after you turned off the Anti-Glare option on your car, many thanks!
Unfortunately, the same error is still occurring with the replacement mirrors. I don't have the option to turn off anti glare in my model - I think there's a bit of miscommunication.

I'll take your offer up on sending them to your facility in TW. Hopefully your team can figure out what's causing the issue, because the mirrors are awesome and fully functional outside of the annoying error beeps.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Unfortunately, the same error is still occurring with the replacement mirrors. I don't have the option to turn off anti glare in my model - I think there's a bit of miscommunication.

I'll take your offer up on sending them to your facility in TW. Hopefully your team can figure out what's causing the issue, because the mirrors are awesome and fully functional outside of the annoying error beeps.
Have you tried unplugging your battery and waiting 10 Mins or so and plugging back? Not sure if that would do anything but it may just reset everything

OP
OP
Exertim

Exertim

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Have you tried unplugging your battery and waiting 10 Mins or so and plugging back? Not sure if that would do anything but it may just reset everything
Tried but still having the same issue. Triple checked connections to see if anything was loose. Errors stopped once I swapped back to OEM again :(

Just installed my replacement mirrors today. So far no errors have popped up about blind spot reduced assistance while driving. Everything seems to be working now 🥳
I'm happy that your problem was resolved. In case it helps others, what year and model is your Supra? I'm on a 2023 3.0 Premium with the driver assist package.

Sorbit

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Tried but still having the same issue. Triple checked connections to see if anything was loose. Errors stopped once I swapped back to OEM again :(

I'm happy that your problem was resolved. In case it helps others, what year and model is your Supra? I'm on a 2023 3.0 Premium with the driver assist package.
I’m a 2022 3.0 premium with the driver assist package.

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo

Got it! Thank you so much for the update!

Astral Tune

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Hey Astral,

Could you please check if you have the anti-glare option to turn off on your car?
Just try to make sure the issue came from the option instead of the chips inside the mirrors.
If you can let us know when you get a chance would be greatly appreciated, many thanks!
No option in the 2020 3.0 premium supra to turn off anti-glare. I did the same as Extertim and switched back to OEM today, no more errors popping up. I would suspect it's bad chips/circuit board on the GR mirrors. They are so nice though 😢.

Gmoney10120

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Henry,

The extra white plug / cable in the driver side is for the Anti-Glare of the OEM mirrors. Since the polarized mirrors already have the anti-glare function on it, we recommend that you use the waterproof tape to wrap and fix it in the mirror base.

As for the Reduced Driver Assistance Warning, we believe that it will stop pooping out after the Anti-Glare function is closed from the car screen or the computer from the body shop.

Hope the info helps, please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions, many thanks!
I have an appointment at the Toyota dealership to address this issue tomorrow morning. So, we'll see if they're able to fix the error code.

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
No option in the 2020 3.0 premium supra to turn off anti-glare. I did the same as Extertim and switched back to OEM today, no more errors popping up. I would suspect it's bad chips/circuit board on the GR mirrors. They are so nice though 😢.
Hey Astral,

We expect to receive the issued pair from the OP in the next few days, after confirming the issue was from the chips, we'll arrange a new pair without issue to you!

We also PM you for the shipping details, please check when you get a chance, many thanks!

az_supra

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
Hey Astral,

@Rexpeed can you please elaborate on this? I have a '21 3.0 Premium and have never seen an option mentioning "anti-glare" anywhere in the head unit.

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
@Rexpeed can you please elaborate on this? I have a '21 3.0 Premium and have never seen an option mentioning "anti-glare" anywhere in the head unit.

Hey there,

Same here, we don't have that option either, according to other response above, it seems the option only available in the Toyota dealer body shop. But we're now wondering if this is the issue from the bad chips, will update you guys here when we figure it out!

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Any possible solution to this yet? Just installed a set I bought from Speed Industry and got the same error messages on the infotainment. Had to completely shut off BSM to stop the error from constantly popping up for the time being
Sponsored