darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
Update - still not eta for me. I think that all the little issues this model might have, my car has all of them lol well some Supras on road are having this issue with the emblem and some at the ports probably too, maybe..I don’t know..water in the emblem.

80B1B865-A537-467A-B7FF-693CF23BCAFA.jpeg
This is absolutely nothing, I picked up my Supra RED LE and studied the emblem well studied the whole front end because I put 2,500 miles on my Supra LE already :eek: and it turns out this is just some Sticky Goo from the Protective cover that they put on it. Using a Bug and Tar Removal, hot water cloth or maybe Goo Gone will remove it. It's not corred it's just Sticky Leftovers from a sticky protective cover (The Adhesive you know from a sticker) this is exactly why the product Goo Gone was invented for because of that sticky leftover crap.

Toyotawild

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 Toyota Tundra supercharged, 03 Acura cls-6
What's the best way find out some more info on my vin# 20331

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
I’d like to know as well. I have a VIN number also
I’d like to know as well. I have a VIN number also
Have the dealer call their regional office to get more detailed information for you. Ask the dealer where is the regional office and call yourself if the dealer isn’t helpful

93hrdtoptt

First Name
josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 supra, 2014 tundra, 2020 supra LE
Mine hit NY port on 07/16/19 and was tied up in the stop sale mess. it just went F status and will ship and leave port on 9/20 and should be at the dealership between 09/23 and 09/29! FINALLY! red LE

mksupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90
I apologize in advance for not following the format of picking a # slot. But I do want to update you guys on my LE.

My dealer contacted me yesterday and explained the reason for the hold up was due to a random quality control check. I was one of the 64 Supras at the Houston port for the random inspection, hence why it got delayed! However, my supra has made it to the dealership this morning (in Louisiana) and as soon as they are done with PDI, I will take delivery of my new supra! I know very well how frustrating it is to wait on something that we've been patiently waiting for (months). I bought mine in mid-July thinking I would receive it on Launch Day but sadly it didn't. Be patient. I know we have the urge to call our dealer frequently, but give them some time. Ask the GM if they could compensate you for the delay such as parts or merchandise.

Last edited:

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Happy for you sir.

At this point I would guess that I’m in the 1% of LE folks waiting that are in the blind by Toyota (not the dealers). I don’t know about discounts but we are at least owned some transparency on the status. Maybe even some priority over premiums that are on hold. But doubt we will get neither.:doh::spaz:

Astral Tune

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Just got this from my dealer. Looks like almost no driving at all this year.
EDIT: Looks like they replaced the car with another. I remember the original build date was supposed to be January 2019 (mind blown).

20190919_130247.jpg

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EDIT: Looks like they replaced the car with another. I remember the original build date was supposed to be January 2019 (mind blown).
Unbelievable!

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

20190919_130247.jpg
Unbelievable!

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I apologize in advance for not following the format of picking a # slot. But I do want to update you guys on my LE.

My dealer contacted me yesterday and explained the reason for the hold up was due to a random quality control check. I was one of the 64 Supras at the Houston port for the random inspection, hence why it got delayed! However, my supra has made it to the dealership this morning (in Louisiana) and as soon as they are done with PDI, I will take delivery of my new supra! I know very well how frustrating it is to wait on something that we've been patiently waiting for (months). I bought mine in mid-July thinking I would receive it on Launch Day but sadly it didn't. Be patient. I know we have the urge to call our dealer frequently, but give them some time. Ask the GM if they could compensate you for the delay such as parts or merchandise.
What spec did you get? What dealer if you don’t mind me asking? Post a pic when you pick it up!
Sponsored