First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
I hoping for all the test results next week and that they are good.
I think Alec still hasnā€™t received the lpfp so for E numbers we probably have to wait more.

But on 93 octane only Iā€™m hoping to see something by next week.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
I think Alec still hasnā€™t received the lpfp so for E numbers we probably have to wait more.

But on 93 octane only Iā€™m hoping to see something by next week.
Fuel pump just arrived today actually!

Zupra_Toscana90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Silver A90
Numbers and data are great and all, but I want to know if the quality is there. Don't want something that is great for a couple months and then starts burning oil like the CTS or Pure did.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Numbers and data are great and all, but I want to know if the quality is there. Don't want something that is great for a couple months and then starts burning oil like the CTS or Pure did.
Just search for their kits on the other platforms. Same turbo design.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Itā€™s the same turbo they have been manufacturing for years now. They have very good reputation on the Genesis platform.

CTS for example had horrible reputation for their turbos across all platforms.

I am not worried about durability but the best thing to do is wait a little to see how these will hold up.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Itā€™s the same turbo they have been manufacturing for years now. They have very good reputation on the Genesis platform.

CTS for example had horrible reputation for their turbos across all platforms.

I am not worried about durability but the best thing to do is wait a little to see how these will hold up.
Wasn't the genesis kit built for low boost and high reliability? I'm not saying this turbo will be bad in the reliability department, but we gotta compare apples to apples. If the testing results look good I'm going to jump in and try it out.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Wasn't the genesis kit built for low boost and high reliability? I'm not saying this turbo will be bad in the reliability department, but we gotta compare apples to apples. If the testing results look good I'm going to jump in and try it out.
I don't remember exactly so don't quote me on it, but their turbos were tested at a really high boost level, maybe on more than 40psi or something.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
I don't remember exactly so don't quote me on it, but their turbos were tested at a really high boost level, maybe on more than 40psi or something.
I dont think anyone is running anywhere near that psi on the gen coupes. Only time will tell, bit with it being another knock off turbo just remember you get what you pay for the kit is cheap. Should be worth the value.