Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

Zupra_Toscana90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Silver A90
Sounds like the guy we all know too well. Sorry but just take the L and move on. Moved on to Botti and extremely happy.
Yeah will probably go route of that. Had Botti but was trying to take advantage of saving a few bucks to get Marin to give me what he owes me. Would have loved to gone with Payn but the dude never responded to me on any form of email or IG. I guess he doesn't want to take on any new business currently.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Yeah will probably go route of that. Had Botti but was trying to take advantage of saving a few bucks to get Marin to give me what he owes me. Would have loved to gone with Payn but the dude never responded to me on any form of email or IG. I guess he doesn't want to take on any new business currently.
Sameh has been pretty good and having been a tuner in my previous life, I am extremely picky. I log everything all the time and it’s been solid after a couple revisions from him and requests by me.

Durk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
Sameh has been pretty good and having been a tuner in my previous life, I am extremely picky. I log everything all the time and it’s been solid after a couple revisions from him and requests by me.
I have heard a lot of good feedback about Sameh, but I get one email or dm, then don't hear back from him for 2 weeks, and then restart the conversation and ghosts again. Making bm3 very unenjoyable.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I have heard a lot of good feedback about Sameh, but I get one email or dm, then don't hear back from him for 2 weeks, and then restart the conversation and ghosts again. Making bm3 very unenjoyable.
Yea, mine started like that, then I got more assertive with him and he was good after that. Email is for sure the best route.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Yea, mine started like that, then I got more assertive with him and he was good after that. Email is for sure the best route.
I’ve heard nothing but good things about Sameh considering he’s half way across the word. I think he tuned the current fastest G80.

A90Enemy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm slipping! Another week AND A HALF has gone by!

Although, now that I see Marin is tuning for them, probably be another three years until we see something.

160509504drink-wine-animated-gif.gif
why go with marin 😬 that’ll be 3 years like you said lmao

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Trying to repent from my sins last week and get ahead this time.

Tomorrow will be another week!

8579E099-4D78-4E2C-A3E9-A56F39F8FA56.gif
It's going to be at least another month. He is waiting on a used dme. The reflex wiring diagram was wrong and it messed up his dme.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It's going to be at least another month. He is waiting on a used dme. The reflex wiring diagram was wrong and it messed up his dme.
idk man. I've wired dozens of reflexes using the diagram provided, and it's always right..

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
idk man. I've wired dozens of reflexes using the diagram provided, and it's always right..
Just stating what he put in his instagram group. What I found strange was it was working for him then it stopped sending switched power to the reflex module.

Reactions: zrk