Replacement options for rear Supra name badge?

BrownGoose

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra, 1999 Toyota Camry V6
First post here, but recently I noticed that the top glossy part of the "S" in the Supra name badge on the rear snapped off. My guess is I must have accidentally gotten it caught in a towel while drying and not noticed and lost the broken piece. I've tried making a piece to fit in the space but cant get it good enough that it doesn't look wonky. The only options I have found are official OEM replacements for like $50+ or the decal skins (which most likely wouldn't work with the piece missing). I have seen a few people on here have custom ones done and am wondering if I would be better off getting a replacement OEM one or where i can get a different style/type. I may be up for something cool like a carbon fiber or real metal one. I know its barely noticeable and a lot of people just de-badge it anyway, but I actually really like the look of the font and the placement of the name badge and I constantly have that itching thought in my head of "the car is broken/incomplete". What would you do to fix or replace and where would you get the stuff to do it?

171394833_10218772957344034_9030350015305256130_n.jpg
Sponsored

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
First post here, but recently I noticed that the top glossy part of the "S" in the Supra name badge on the rear snapped off. My guess is I must have accidentally gotten it caught in a towel while drying and not noticed and lost the broken piece. I've tried making a piece to fit in the space but cant get it good enough that it doesn't look wonky. The only options I have found are official OEM replacements for like $50+ or the decal skins (which most likely wouldn't work with the piece missing). I have seen a few people on here have custom ones done and am wondering if I would be better off getting a replacement OEM one or where i can get a different style/type. I may be up for something cool like a carbon fiber or real metal one. I know its barely noticeable and a lot of people just de-badge it anyway, but I actually really like the look of the font and the placement of the name badge and I constantly have that itching thought in my head of "the car is broken/incomplete". What would you do to fix or replace and where would you get the stuff to do it?

171394833_10218772957344034_9030350015305256130_n.jpg
I've been thinking of changing to a carbon one myself because i don't like the chrome. https://speedindustry.com/carbon-fiber-rear-supra-emblem-a90-mkv-supra-gr-2020

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I did MKIV on mine, I think it looks so much better. The font itself looks nicer and the gunmetal is a better color than the black/chrome theme of the MKV. It doesn't stick up quite as far, but looks natural in person. In pictures it doesn't capture as much:

IMG_6943.jpg

IMG_7562.jpg
I added them to the sides of mine. Love the look.

IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg

Attachments

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I’ve definitely thought about side badges. That’s the main reason I never bought a zl1.. pull up next to someone at a red light and they think you’ve for a base Camaro ?