Replacing Gr Supra Gauge (Instrument Cluster)

OP
OP
Nadaclosefriend

Nadaclosefriend

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Assuming this was a false alarm?
Yes I’ve requested to be seen by a tuner but they are not very eager to test the ecu. I’m going to go with it is still locked. I think the service guy just got excited and told me something that wasn’t 100%

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
How long do you think it'll take to get it tested?

two...weeks? @_Sp1ral0ut
No reason it should take any longer. Two weeks tops. Any decent shop will have it done before. Pretty sure it'll take two weeks max or my name isn't Oswaldo Frances Liam Pablo Charles Randolph Patel Dixon Ken Kenneth Wolfgang Von Viktor Bushwick the 14th.

two weeks.gif

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
No reason it should take any longer. Two weeks tops. Any decent shop will have it done before. Pretty sure it'll take two weeks max or my name isn't Oswaldo Frances Liam Pablo Charles Randolph Patel Dixon Ken Kenneth Wolfgang Von Viktor Bushwick the 14th.
I see what you did there…

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Now that you mention it there are 14 names as well. @_Sp1ral0ut I hope you did that on purpose as well otherwise I’m going to be freaking out.
I take great pride in my trolls.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
@Nadaclosefriend Just curious.. have you had any weirdness after your cluster replacement? I've recently had my instrument cluster replaced and noticed a few things:

1. Bimmercode can no longer access the module - I've reached out to them and apparently it will be added in the next update.
2. Cruise Control no longer appears in the HUD - I actually like this lol.
3. I no longer see the emergency braking warning in the HUD (or anywhere else).
4. Some settings are acting strange, for example I had lane detection turned off in the settings but it was active. Only after I switched the setting on and off again it behaved as expected.

And does anyone know if there is there a way to do some kind of hard reset other than go back to a dealer? Could the dealer have forgotten to code things or not plugged something in properly?

I'm also wondering if there is a simple way to check to make sure the collision warning is actually active.. you know, other than simulating an imminent collision?
Sponsored