Not open for further replies.

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
I don't have exact specs, but interior wise it is fairly similar in size to an FRS/BRZ. The door opening is quite low/narrow so tall people will likely bump their head on the pillar getting in and out if they're not careful lol. Interior headroom is fine though, should be fine for people up to 6'3", maybe 6'4", even with a helmet. The seat sits a little too high up for my taste but that's because of all the power adjustment gizmos no doubt. Would have preferred a lower manual seat.

Regardless, if you fit in an MKIV, you should definitely fit in this!
What is the shoulder room like? Obviously it isn't a challenger inside, but I am very picky about my arm being too close to the door panels and too close to my passenger's arm room
Sponsored

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
I don't have exact specs, but interior wise it is fairly similar in size to an FRS/BRZ. The door opening is quite low/narrow so tall people will likely bump their head on the pillar getting in and out if they're not careful lol. Interior headroom is fine though, should be fine for people up to 6'3", maybe 6'4", even with a helmet. The seat sits a little too high up for my taste but that's because of all the power adjustment gizmos no doubt. Would have preferred a lower manual seat.

Regardless, if you fit in an MKIV, you should definitely fit in this!
You tell 'em bro! :rofl:

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
What is the shoulder room like? Obviously it isn't a challenger inside, but I am very picky about my arm being too close to the door panels and too close to my passenger's arm room
It was fine as far as I remember. There was a passenger sitting next to me and it didn't feel too close. Don't remember about the door panel though.

You tell 'em bro! :rofl:

haha I swear I wasn't the only one that hit my head!

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
I'm glad people are saying it's as spacious as the 86 rather than a C7 or an R35. The latter 2 get too claustrophobic on long drives.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
I'm glad people are saying it's as spacious as the 86 rather than a C7 or an R35. The latter 2 get too claustrophobic on long drives.
the C7 has decent space

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
the C7 has decent space
Decent, yes. But the layout and the narrow seats are a no for me and I'm not a huge person by any means. The 86 on the other hand has less space between the driver and passenger but some how manages to feel spacious. The only complaints I have about it is your passenger can't "manspread" without getting in the way of shifting into 5th and 6th gear lol.

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
Still watching the video. So many words that are taken from english.

How do the seats compare to the 86?

TheFalls

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota
The guy Akira has really mastered how to get into the car without hitting his head and sliding very gracefully. :)
With his type of frame he got in rather sluggishly i wonder how other people who are twice his size will do the same?

I think the trick will be, to have the seat all the way back and slide in one swift movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.