Rough startup, twice

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
No cold weather down here in South FL lol but I am running a E35 mix and come to think of it.. it has happened more since putting E in the tank.
I thought you were stock?
Sponsored

Joey MKV

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0 Premium (absolute zero/red)
I thought you were stock?
Nah, I meant when I was stock it did it here and there. But now with mods it does it daily.

Midlifecrisis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium - White
My 2020 has had a few rough starts where it cranked much longer than normal and then idled rough for 3s or so. Each time is was either sitting for several days or the weather had significantly changed. Iā€™m stock other than a JB4. Hasnā€™t happened enough for me to worry about though.

Juan115

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Even double that time is normal. No issues here
I got this start today. That little pause doesnā€™t seem normal to me and I donā€™t know why it happens. I have a jb4 with intake and downpipe, but Iā€™ve had this happen when I was fully stock. Car works fantastic though.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I got this start today. That little pause doesnā€™t seem normal to me and I donā€™t know why it happens. I have a jb4 with intake and downpipe, but Iā€™ve had this happen when I was fully stock. Car works fantastic though.

Seems normal to me. I think what you are hearing is the starter disengaging right before it starts. I'm guessing it's one of those strange times the dme says stop turning the engine its going to fire when the cranking rpm is not full speed. So it has a tiny pause of no sound.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

100% normal.
Sponsored