SPIED: Mystery Toyota Supra Spotted Testing - 2025 GRMN Model?

What do you guys think we're looking at?

• GRMN

Votes: 45 18.9%
  • Facelift / Minor Refresh

Votes: 55 23.1%
  • Special / Final Edition

Votes: 138 58.0%

• Total voters

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Slim to none. You know how many people would Femto unlock their Supra with an S58 and be faster than the M2 and maybe even the M4?
I think a s58 Supra stock would be faster than both lol (not from a dig vs that xdrive tho).
Sponsored

C-Pike

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Doubt it then they can't charge us $900 on top for it. It didn't even come standard on the CF-a91 edition.
Well the hinted priced range is like $80k-$90k+ so imo it should come them.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Well the hinted priced range is like $80k-$90k+ so imo it should come them.
Buy one for 1/4 the price and put it on yaself you lazy bastard. Its actually a blessing if some cars didnt come with them from factory some where forced to throw $900 away for nothing

C-Pike

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Buy one for 1/4 the price and put it on yaself you lazy bastard. Its actually a blessing if some cars didnt come with them from factory some where forced to throw $900 away for nothing
All Im saying is in the past you guys have complained for $XXX it should have came with XYZ. Using that logical what I am hoping for is that Toyota doesnt skip out and cut corners.

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
All Im saying is in the past you guys have complained for $XXX it should have came with XYZ. Using that logical what I am hoping for is that Toyota doesnt skip out and cut corners.
I can almost guarantee that after the unveiling of whatever this will be that half of the people here will whine about how it should have came with this and that lol

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
Are you saying this A9x Supra will get a 2025 AND 2026 model? Not caring about GRMN, just the same A90/91 manual Supras coming out now

thanks
2025 for JP and EU since their 2019 was our 2020. 2026 will probably be the end of the line for the US and Canada.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I can almost guarantee that after the unveiling of whatever this will be that half of the people here will whine about how it should have came with this and that lol
I will be leading the charge when the time comes to bitch. Every special edition of this car has been nothing but overpriced aesthetics. Some even lacked features.

On the upside, this version of the Supra does has mechanical changes that affect the handling of the car.

Hell, I'm going to complain right now. Like... what is up with that Amazon Basics wing on this mule? Why does Toyota/BMW continue to use those ugly anemic rear brake calipers on their performance cars?

At the very least, whatever this is it's already leagues ahead of those money stealing A9X editions.
Sponsored

Last edited: