SPIED: Mystery Toyota Supra Spotted Testing - 2025 GRMN Model?

What do you guys think we're looking at?

• GRMN

Votes: 45 18.9%
  • Facelift / Minor Refresh

Votes: 55 23.1%
  • Special / Final Edition

Votes: 138 58.0%

• Total voters

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Look at the plumbing for the S58. I don't think the S58 will easily fit in Supra but I could be wrong.
Good point. Plumbing and power to weight ratio. The S58 with the twin turbos is much bigger and slightly heavier
Sponsored

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
So B58 it is.
But look at the suspension, car seems so stable and with way less roll than stock car. Wonder whats done there. And hope they will post some Nring lap this time, just for refernece what can be done, esp when it is on CUP2's. Low 30/high 20 I say.

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Alright boys found this video. Now what do we think it sounds like a b58 or an s58

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
would love to get my hands on the front bumper. Depending on how it looks after they take off the camo.
Seems as if the current one is around 825$. So Will hope it is also around the same price.
1698007764272.png

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Well... I went to the dealership today and got the order in. The sales manager knew about the spy shots and already had the entry set up on their reservations list under GRMN/Morizo/TBD. I'm first on the list and he assured me that there would be no markup since the owner is against the practice.

I am expecting it to be the B58, but the amount of mechanical changes I'm seeing so far is enough for me to not feel too dumb to go with this. So far I'm saving money on brakes and coilovers.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Well... I went to the dealership today and got the order in. The sales manager knew about the spy shots and already had the entry set up on their reservations list under GRMN/Morizo/TBD. I'm first on the list and he assured me that there would be no markup since the owner is against the practice.

I am expecting it to be the B58, but the amount of mechanical changes I'm seeing so far is enough for me to not feel too dumb to go with this. So far I'm saving money on brakes and coilovers.
If this ends up being real and you get one, it is going to be one of the nicest Supra's out there. Your original build was absolute perfection. I hope it happens for you 🙌🏼

SupraCess

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 GR Surpa and a turbocharged FRS
Did the dealership give you more details on the mechanical changes besides the spoiler, canard, and brakes?

Last edited:

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
toyota-supra-grmn-spy-photo.jpg

So.. after looking at the brake photos more. These are 100% the 395mm sized G-series calipers (850i+) with the G-series ///M full fat 295mm floating rotors. The 395mm calipers have that extra ridge at the bottom compared to the 374mm calipers. You can see they even ground off the ///M casting on the floating rotor hat. See where I circled in the photo and the rotor below. lol!

BaÅ_lıksız-2.jpg

Unfortunately, there are VERY little pad offerings for this caliper at this time.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
toyota-supra-grmn-013.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 12.41.15 PM.png

Also just noticed something VERY interesting. Either a different rear differential cover or a totally different rear differential. The cooling fins are totally different and in this photo, it seems like it hangs much lower than the current diff!

It's not a full fat ///M diff as the g-series M diff has the cooling fins underneath, not at the rear.

Compared to our current diff:

Used-2021-Toyota-Supra-30-1637616131.jpg

Last edited:

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
I would think if there was a 3rd pedal in the prototype that it would speak to a B58. Engineering a 3rd transmission into the chassis for a few hundred cars doesn’t speak to most corporate logics. The current 6speed most likely wouldn’t rate the S58 Tq numbers for Basic reliability purposes.