Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
LOL the last thing I need to do is justify anything to anyone I’ve owned more vehicles then you could ever dream of and some you’ve had wet dreams about 😂

hell my cigar budget is probably more then you’re car budget 😁
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Yes, agreed. It's an unbelievably comfortable commute to and from work with minimal hassle around maintenance, for those that just want to get to work and back without thinking about 'car.' Because most people don't give a fuck and they just want to get to work so they can do whatever their bullshit job is.

It's honestly a great trick, and why we had one for so long for my wife. I'd buy another.
If all you care about going from point A to B, sure.

To me the journey is more important than the destination 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Yet, here you still are, sans Supra 🤣
I’m sorry was there a point there somewhere? I’m movin on to bigger and better things I know small minds like yours that is hard to comprehend but don’t worry grasshopper you’ll get there eventually… or maybe you wont.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m sorry was there a point there somewhere? I’m movin on to bigger and better things I know small minds like yours that is hard to comprehend but don’t worry grasshopper you’ll get there eventually… or maybe you wont.
Ah, and there's the elitist "I'm better than you because I drive electric" Tesla owner mentality 🤣

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
No not at all because I drive an EV, its easy, I’m just better. Nothing personal or EV about it.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No not at all because I drive an EV, its easy, I’m just better. Nothing personal or EV about it.
Uh huh. That's why you're trying so hard. Anyway, have fun in your bigger not better coal powered econobox lol.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
i don't really see the reason for the hate. I would love to add a M3P to my garage someday and think its a lovely EV for daily driving.

It's just not even close to scratching the itch the Supra does, so I don't see the point in comparing the two.

@Phantomx, whoever bought your supra, did it come with the 490whp map? 😆

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Should use it to buy English classes

Ah yes ever the “big man” lets throw disparaging comments and attack the person when our ego has been utterly deflated and are clearly outclassed. Ever the petulant child doesn’t know when to bow out and let it go. Such a myopic view and provincial state of mind.

I know you’ll probably need to Google some of that. I usually try not to engage in school yard tiffs but sometimes you have to make an exception…

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
i don't really see the reason for the hate. I would love to add a M3P to my garage someday and think its a lovely EV for daily driving.

It's just not even close to scratching the itch the Supra does, so I don't see the point in comparing the two.

@Phantomx, whoever bought your supra, did it come with the 490whp map? 😆

@ColonelAdama Yea sure did. Contractor in Naples got it for his sons 15th birthday 😳 I was a little concerned but I wrote up 3 pages of instructions on how to take care of it, how to do the fueling, what maps he can run with what fuel, the full mod list, everything I could think of.

At first I almost said no and didn’t sell it, I don’t want that kid crashing and getting hurt or worse on my conscious but his Dad made a good point. He’s going to drive with him in the car for a full year supervised. They’ll start with Map 0 and slowly work up the power as he gets better. He also wants to put some drag radials on and take him to the track and teach him how to drive properly. By the time he’s 16 he should be pretty comfortable with the car. At least that’s what I’m telling myself.

I had actually pulled the ad from everywhere and forgot it was on Autotrader. They offered me lower then asking and I just politely declined and mentioned I was pulling the ad down but I would consider a full price offer no discounts. He said yes. Then they paid us $250 to deliver it and took us out for a nice steak and seafood lunch. I mean how can you say no to steak and seafood 🤣

it was time. I had done all I wanted to it, the fun for me is in building it up, once it’s done I kinda lose interest and am ready to move on to the next fun project. I did keep this one for a year and half which is way longer than most of my cars. Usually if they make it 6-8 months that is a long time in my household. Shit I’ve only had the Model Y for a couple months and I’m thinking of selling it and getting the Plaid.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ah yes ever the “big man” lets throw disparaging comments and attack the person when our ego has been utterly deflated and are clearly outclassed. Ever the petulant child doesn’t know when to bow out and let it go. Such a myopic view and provincial state of mind.

I know you’ll probably need to Google some of that.
Maybe you should Google "projection" because your comment is full of it. Accusing me of being what you are doing lol.

Imagine being so desperate to defend your purchase of an EV on a forum of a car you don't even own....

Yeah, no Tesla elitism going on, AT ALL. 🤣

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Maybe you should Google "projection" because your comment is full of it. Accusing me of being what you are doing lol.

Imagine being so desperate to defend your purchase of an EV on a forum of a car you don't even own....

Yeah, no Tesla elitism going on, AT ALL. 🤣
I see your confusion now, you think i’m defending my purchase. I’m not I could care less what you think. See there is that small mindedness rearing it’s ugly head again. I simply posted a nice goodbye statement and it just so happens I had already bought 2 Teslas. Now the Tesla conversation does tend to take a turn for the worse.

So let me help you understand and clear up that confusion you have. I’m simply correcting misnomers, some bad facts and general education on the topic of discussion and the direction the discussion went. It seems somewhere along the way (whether you actually read the whole thread or not) you got confused.

Whew, that was easy, glad we straightened all that out and now you can move out of the fog and into the light with the rest of us.

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Holy hell, me too 😂

490 whp is a lot of ponies for a 15 year old. I'm sure he'll do a fine job of convincing his dad he keeps it in Map 0.
Funny plot twist to that story. His Mom loaded the JB4 app on her phone! She controls the power. Apparently neither son nor father can be trusted with it 😜
Sponsored