Supra Coding Step By Step

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Hey guys the Body Domain Controller is now available under Z4! I have coded Sport Individual Mode as default driving mode & reverse mirror tilt to 30% which makes it useful! I believe there are tons of options to change now in Expert Mode if anyone wants to tinker!

IMG_5476.PNG
How are you getting access to the module? I have updated the firmware on the ODB Link MX+ and do not see it under the Z4 in bimmercode. Is bimmerlink required?
Sponsored

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
How are you getting access to the module? I have updated the firmware on the ODB Link MX+ and do not see it under the Z4 in bimmercode. Is bimmerlink required?
He's using beta software that is not available to everyone yet...he's special...ha!

OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, '16 C7, '22 Mach-E
So I found & activated SYNC in Head Unit expert menu but I can't select the option in Climate unfortunately. But it does give some hope if we can figure out what else needs coding.

IMG-5528.JPG

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Hey guys the Body Domain Controller is now available under Z4! I have coded Sport Individual Mode as default driving mode & reverse mirror tilt to 30% which makes it useful! I believe there are tons of options to change now in Expert Mode if anyone wants to tinker!

IMG_5476.PNG
3rd one here with no access to this, are you on a beta, and if so how can we get it?

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
3rd one here with no access to this, are you on a beta, and if so how can we get it?
In exchange for early access it also appears that he is playing guinea pig on chasing down undocumented settings. I don’t see the dev wanting to support too many people with this as it can be incredibly time consuming on their end. You likely will have to wait like the rest of us plebeians.

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
In exchange for early access it also appears that he is playing guinea pig on chasing down undocumented settings. I don’t see the dev wanting to support too many people with this as it can be incredibly time consuming on their end. You likely will have to wait like the rest of us plebeians.
ahhh makes sense! I saw you mention some PC builds in previous posts. I’m pretty good with tech and light coding as well. If the devs are looking, I don’t mind helping.

I’m perfectly fine waiting as well. It’s the mirror tilt I want to edit. It’s borderline useless as is, I actually leave the slider to the right so it doesn’t lean.

OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
^^^ My apologies for posting a setting most can't access yet. I wasn't aware we were on a different version at the time. Hopefully soon the main app will be updated. If you are willing to send logs from your car & test some things out you can email request being added to Beta tester.

The climate sync above tho is in Headunit & everyone should have access to that if you want to play around.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
^^^ My apologies for posting a setting most can't access yet. I wasn't aware we were on a different version at the time. Hopefully soon the main app will be updated. If you are willing to send logs from your car & test some things out you can email request being added to Beta tester.

The climate sync above tho is in Headunit & everyone should have access to that if you want to play around.
I would think you need to enable a flag or two in the climate control unit for that to work.

OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I would think you need to enable a flag or two in the climate control unit for that to work.
Yeah thats what I am thinking & we don't have access to Expert Mode in air conditioning ECU. I requested it tho!

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If anyone is interested, here is the official full list of supported options to code on your car from Bimmercode webpage. Good thing is that there is an explanation of what each code will do for you. Of course, there are tons others not listed but that is in Expert Mode. Quick links are below:

Z4 G29 Options: Some people use this as their car setting.
https://www.bimmercode.app/cars/g29/

A90 Supra Options:
https://www.bimmercode.app/cars/a90/

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Wondering if anyone has access to the "Roof Function Center"? It's greyed out for me on both the Z4 and Supra car selections. The bimmercode supported coding options selection for the Supra shows that you can change the alarm sounds, and the lock confirmation volume, duration and tone through this section. Doesn't say the ECU is not supported, it's just greyed out.

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 1.14.17 PM.png