Supra Concept Appears In Geneva, VIDEO !

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
i see the quarter panel rear intake slit at 0:14...think it confirms the vent ain't getting any bigger than we currently see it on the most recent mule...still don't think it'll be functional on the regular car.

2jztks

First Name
derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 supra
Has anybody noticed the guy on right rolling the right tire how high his left hand is on the fender . makes me thing the production cars fenders are going to be more arched than the test mules are running .. just my 2 cents. maybe thats whats been hiding under all that camo padding??

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
In order to Race in gt3 don't manufacturers have to do a certain #of homologation production cars ? Could there be a 22b STI like version of the mk5 be coming down the tracks ?
they do not AFAIK

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Has anybody noticed the guy on right rolling the right tire how high his left hand is on the fender . makes me thing the production cars fenders are going to be more arched than the test mules are running .. just my 2 cents. maybe thats whats been hiding under all that camo padding??
This race car likely has GT3 style widebody fenders as compared to the mules standard production fenders.

2jztks

First Name
derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 supra
When we see this model this is the one we are all are going to want. with the active air wing of course??:D A road ready racer.

OP
OP
LEG1T

LEG1T

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
91' Nsx
hard to believe that the leaked renders aren't connected to Toyota given the degree of detail :)

btw, for those curious: http://2017releasedates.com/2017-lexus-rc-f-gt3/

(use your imaginations)
hmm... Taken from the article..

"This is because the 2017 Lexus RC F GT3 has a lot more in common with the production car."

So we strip down the widebody, huge rear wing, Race spec'd wheel & tires and bamm! There's our car.

dsds

First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
n/a
You can see that the front fenders don't come all the way down to meet the side skirt as shown in the rendering.
Sponsored