Supra Concept Appears In Geneva, VIDEO !

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Or it was planned to build more hype...:)
I'd say Toyota is teasing us. Maybe I'm looking into this just a bit too much but at +.044 seconds into the video you'll notice the guy that stands in front of the camera reach towards his nose as is the guy directly across him. This causes the other guys to look up for a second possibly 'code' for cover the NOSE of the car o_O

Timster1990

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50
Coincidence that Dragon Ball Super is finally concluding the Goku vs Jiren batlle on 3/25 and the Toyota Supra production FINALLY arrives on the 26th? I think not, the Japanese are the King of this troll/tease game right here.

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
I'd say Toyota is teasing us. Maybe I'm looking into this just a bit too much but at +.044 seconds into the video you'll notice the guy that stands in front of the camera reach towards his nose as is the guy directly across him. This causes the other guys to look up for a second possibly 'code' for cover the NOSE of the car o_O
Ha ha you might be looking into it too much but thats just an excuse for us to look at again, and again, and again... lol

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
Coincidence that Dragon Ball Super is finally concluding the Goku vs Jiren batlle on 3/25 and the Toyota Supra production FINALLY arrives on the 26th? I think not, the Japanese are the King of this troll/tease game right here.
I have no idea what the dragon ball is... but agree about the teasing...

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think all they are showing us is what the GT3 version of the car will look like. Giving us an idea of what the car will look like with a rocket bunny kit. They may share the power output but it will be for this car not the production.

We still have to wait for all the real stuff. Unless they surprise us.

Patchaaron

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS350, corolla
Probably the best thing they've given us thus far.

also hi I've been lurking for months and decided I should add in.

R3VOLUTION

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
I work at a Toyota dealership, they have been super secretive even to us. Cant wait though, as long as its pretty solid I'll be ordering one to fit next to the GT-R
Sponsored