Supra Concept Appears In Geneva, VIDEO !

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
If Toyota/Gazoo are planning to introduce the Supra in GT3 it will be very interesting alongside the GT-R and NSX.
And because now Toyota/Lexus/Gazoo are running in the Super GT Championship in Japan with the LC in GT500 and the GT86 in GT300, it would be nice to see the Supra in GT500 body with the 2-litre 4-cylinder turbo now in the LC with almost 600hp.
Sponsored

TX3i2Supra

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'89 Ford TX3i
I work at a Toyota dealership, they have been super secretive even to us. Cant wait though, as long as its pretty solid I'll be ordering one to fit next to the GT-R
I would suggest that if dealerships are being kept in the dark about this, then the car is going to be something special. :popcorn:

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
Coincidence that Dragon Ball Super is finally concluding the Goku vs Jiren batlle on 3/25 and the Toyota Supra production FINALLY arrives on the 26th? I think not, the Japanese are the King of this troll/tease game right here.

I'm all set for tonight!

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
So, just so i'm clear on this unveil.....are we going to see a racecar only or will we see an actual pre-production car? Also, will they unveil the production cars name or will it be a codename for the racecar?

OP
OP
LEG1T

LEG1T

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
91' Nsx
So, just so i'm clear on this unveil.....are we going to see a racecar only or will we see an actual pre-production car? Also, will they unveil the production cars name or will it be a codename for the racecar?
From what's been out there, only the racespec will be shown. With talk of the production car debuting at New Yorks Auto show later in the month.

Toyota still has not officially named the car in question, although many trusted publications have been calling it the "Supra"

They've done a good job at keeping many details secret so I'm sure we should know more after Geneva,

Timster1990

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50
I'm all set for tonight!
I can't wait!

So is that a cartoon or tv show?
Just like the Supra was the car to have as a kid growing up in the 90's and lured me in to learning more about the Japanese, Dragon Ball Z/Super is another part of Japanese culture that lured me in as well. Even as an adult I still watch it, and IDC if anyone knows lol. Most 80's babies are aware of both.

I recall dating a Puerto Rican girl who knew nothing about cars, and she told me-even has her BF-if someone rolls up in a Supra they getting that ass. LMAO. I couldn't blame her.

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
Ok go it...well, I am in my mid 50’s so that might explain why I dont know about it..but enjoy tonight sounds like you guys are looking forward to it..

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
I wonder whether the GT3 SPX will have a production transmission or be replaced with a full sequential? Anyone know what the BMW M6 GT3 runs?

R3VOLUTION

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
The only thing I know for sure, is that Toyota re-certified the "Supra" name. The rumor is also that the production version will be the same size wise as the racing one we see in a few days, less the wing, and that there will be 3 trim levels.
Sponsored