none
A moment of silence for the Focus, Fiesta, C MAX, Taurus, and Fusion

They been killed by Ford

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
yes they have; Ford believes their future is Mustang, crossovers, SUVs, and trucks. I guess they're fine giving up all that market share...

also, for a company doing most awesome in the department of fun IMO, that new CEO has pretty much ensured they are boring as a brick wall for the next decade if not forever.

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
yes they have; Ford believes their future is Mustang, crossovers, SUVs, and trucks. I guess they're fine giving up all that market share...

also, for a company doing most awesome in the department of fun IMO, that new CEO has pretty much ensured they are boring as a brick wall for the next decade if not forever.
Well, on the bright side they will be able to use the extra money to make their other models better. Imagine all the extra money they can use on the Mustang and Lincoln models. Promising future ahead.

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
Also, these are the nicest wheels. Toyota, please. Take the M badges off and don't give us wheels that look like china specials.

2019-toyota-supra-spy-shots--image-via-s-baldauf-sb-medien_100649541_h.jpg
Agree that these are the best looking wheels by far! So nice, that even with a tuned car i would leave them on....

LEG1T

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
91' Nsx
5 x 114.3 would deff be ideal and I'm sure this is probably one of atleast 2 other style wheels that will be available.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
T

He wants to turn the mustang into an AWD EV...it's egregious!

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
Well, on the bright side they will be able to use the extra money to make their other models better. Imagine all the extra money they can use on the Mustang and Lincoln models. Promising future ahead.
Continental might get the axe

SennaHamilton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AP2 and 987r (original owner) and Mk7 GTI (daily)
one good thing to come out of the collaboration, it's the best looking Toyota wheel and tire offset wise, which BMW with their sport pkgs and M cars has always been great at.

regarding the two finishes they could just be testing it and you'll have a choices, but then why not have one finish in the back and another in the front.

Blupra

First Name
Blu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2 and Honda S2000 - both 6MT
A 3L I6 that made 100hp/L would certainly be an awesome proposition for an NA model. 13:1 compression and a Toyota head with D4-S certainly could do it :p.
Def possible.

Toyota/Lexus came out with a 3.5L with 306 hp 13 years ago... they can def do 100hp per L if they wanted to with an NA I6.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
Ya but that's after its production run, could be a decade before that happens.

They've done well with the expedition, nautilus, etc. I hope they make a premium Mustang under Lincoln.
I hope the Ford Torino rumors are true

soundman414

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ
If you zoom in, it looks like they are only running three lug-nuts on the back wheel.
Toyota Supra Production Wheels 8.jpg
Sponsored