Supra Track Day / Meet @ Portland International Raceway

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Supra friends.

This is more starting to spread awareness. I just started planning on Wednesday. I am trying to organize a private track day and meet at Portland International Raceway for sometime in August, September, or October for the Supra owners of the PNW. There is a link below for the event. Im still working on pricing and exact details. I will be updating as I hear back.

The thought is having a meet/cars and coffee thing in the morning for those who dont want to track their supra. Those who want to track can stay for the track day. If there is enough interest ill arrange a food truck. This is open to more than just MKV owners. There are a couple MKiv owners who are interested in attending as well.

Facebook Event Page

Feel free to contact me for additional details.
Sponsored

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Sounds like a fun event! It would be cool to see some Portland folks after the Olympia meetup last year and come down to PIR and check out the track too!

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Small Update. We are hoping to do an event at Oregon Raceway Park on Saturday, August 6th through Hooked on Driving. We have coordinated with HoD for a group and are trying to determine how many spots we need to potentially reserve. There is a small questionnaire here. Please fill it out if you are interested. Or if you have any questions put them below.

Google forms survey - Track day

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Update again... Final date is now Sept 10th at Oregon Raceway Park. Apologies for changing after just updating the other day. I didnt realize that formula drift was August 6th and there were several people who want to do the track day and the formula drift event. There will be a small group discount code to sign up for those interested. Please DM me if you want to do Oregon Raceway Park on Sept 10 and I will send you a code once it gets set up through Hooked on Driving.
Sponsored