The A70TTR Dedication Thread!

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
Apologies. I actually saw another thread briefly pop up in my emails referencing that I had been missing and that some were worried (I meant to reply and forgot). I have 5 projects currently, and there's simply not enough bandwidth to get even close to catching up.

Basically just been really busy as this whole virus thing really impacted things in an adverse way. That said, I am fairly lucky in some ways as after some shuffling around I am back in Japan and am allowed to stay (makes more sense since it was always HQ for me), but almost anyone else non Japanese got sent back to their respective countries. But some projects that were likely to be canned ended up just getting postponed and Toyota is still fairly on track with deadlines for products that were already set for release.

In any case, if I am not able to get back to speak for a while again, I hope you and everyone else are well or at least doing the best you can in these uncertain times.
Does that mean the LC-F is still a go? :D

KahnBB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 Lexus SC300 2JZGTE R154 LSD & 2023 GR86 6MT
A70, thank you for the update! I’m just glad to know you’re doing all right and are as safe as you can be health wise. Being busy at this time with many projects is good if very all-consuming.

I know you’ll be around from time to time again. For now, I hope you can make the best of your extended stay between the projects even with all the necessary health precautions.

gemmoglock

First Name
gogoggoo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
pedal power
Great hearing from you again A70! Is there an ISF project based on the facelift that's one of those "postponed" projects, or is there no ISF project at all? Also do you think the Nissan Z Proto's manual gearbox will influence Toyota's decision on a Supra manual, or is there a decision already?

Jeff Lange

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
Great hearing from you again A70! Is there an ISF project based on the facelift that's one of those "postponed" projects, or is there no ISF project at all? Also do you think the Nissan Z Proto's manual gearbox will influence Toyota's decision on a Supra manual, or is there a decision already?
I suspect the IS F is coming, and possibly pretty soon, but I could be wrong of course.

Jeff

Last edited: