THIS Is the Manual Toyota Supra [Official Release]

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Is the Cognac on White only the "special" edition? I HATE tan, brown, saddle, call it whatever you want, its not fitting of a sports car imo... I'd however love it with the red/carbon like all of the early cars or just black/carbon...
Yeah the cognac interior is only on the special a91 edition for 2023.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see it as an option on other models in the future though.
Sponsored

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
I'm really really happy that Toyota finally rewarded their supporters with the MT (and the GR Corolla). I appreciate the cognac interior. Reminds me of my dearly departed Titanium Gray Rx-8 with Chaparral leather interior.
PS: I'm going to laugh out loud at the first person who whines that their Cognac interior is missing the passenger door card. 😄

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I'm really really happy that Toyota finally rewarded their supporters
Oh come on. They didn't reward anyone, they only hope, based on market research this will reward shareholders. Pretending that corporations give a shit about individual people is laughable.

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
Oh come on. They didn't reward anyone, they only hope, based on market research this will reward shareholders. Pretending that corporations give a shit about individual people is laughable.
Yeah, it's funny how much we anthropomorphize mega-corps... like they could feel bad for us and want to buy us nice things to make it up! :rofl:

Reactions: zrk

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Yep. ITs a nice PR move but the Supra is selling well over all for a small segment sportscar manual or not.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I don't think they expect to make money off of manuals, but it does help change their image with the car enthusiasts out there.

If I was a shareholder I'd vote for this just to make all the content creators and reviewers shut the fuck up about it already.

Jim_Harrison

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0
I'm wondering what the top speed in each gear will be. I think the Auto is geared to low, especially for Autocross. I often start in second gear and short shift to 3rd as most course speeds are between 30 and 70mph. If there is a slower corner flipping back to 2nd isn't an issue but could be in a Manual. Also the SCCA is likely to move the manual to A-street due to the lighter weight and retuned suspension. I wonder also wonder if the returned suspension has stronger springs.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
I don't think they expect to make money off of manuals, but it does help change their image with the car enthusiasts out there.
Yes sir, it's all about image and matching what others are offering. I think it's also Toyota's strategy of trying to stay relevant with the upcoming Z.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I saw this on Toyota Site for the 2023 supra. Didn't mention the color but it's got to be the Stratosphere Blue.

View attachment 65524
Looks like portimao to me. Guess I need to make a call to the dealer to change my config today.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Okay boys what’s the strategy here? Where are we gonna find a dealership to scam these at MSRP?