THIS Is the Manual Toyota Supra [Official Release]

KahnBB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 Lexus SC300 2JZGTE R154 LSD & 2023 GR86 6MT
There was some online chatter that only the US will be getting the manual, but it's also listed on Canada's press release.

http://media.toyota.ca/releases/toy...smission-and-enhanced-drive-dynamics-for-2023
The Japanese market will also definitely get the manual trim levels. I believe it has also been confirmed for Australia and Europe as well. How many model years in each respective market is currently unknown. Hopefully it won't be a situation similar to the new GR86 only getting two model years in the EU (or was it just in the UK?).

Last edited:

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
The Japanese market will also definitely get the manual trim levels. I believe it has also been confirmed for Australia and Europe as well. How many model years in each respective market is currently unknown. Hopefully it won't be a situation similar to the new GR86 only getting two model years in the EU (or was it just in the UK?).
It would be a crime if Japan didn't get the Manual Supra

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It would be a crime if Japan didn't get the Manual Supra
I don't believe that's true. There are no laws that stipulate what vehicle trims are to be erequired on a per-country basis.

militaryhorn

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Dodge Durango Limited, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Pfffttt- Zebra Cakes or GTFO!
I prefer the Strawberry Shortcake Rolls. It's about the size of a Twinkie but tastes better.

I guess I am in the minority here but I like Raiti's reviews. Sure he is over zealous and very rare to make strong criticism but I like his style.

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
@F1 Silver Arrows @SupraNews @Guff Do we have any early indications regarding pricing/availability?
I'm pretty sure pricing should be released in the summer (i.e. more or less a month away) because there's two things to note:

- SOP of manual GR Supra in Magna Steyr will be in July.

- The manual GR Supra will be in dealers in October with the GR Corolla and the Crown.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I can't imagine they're going to raise the MSRP too much, especially with the Z coming out that they need to compete with now. Even the C8 corvette is only going up about $1k in MSRP for 2023 and that doesn't sell for anywhere near MSRP typically.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I can't imagine they're going to raise the MSRP too much, especially with the Z coming out that they need to compete with now. Even the C8 corvette is only going up about $1k in MSRP for 2023 and that doesn't sell for anywhere near MSRP typically.
You can’t even get a used c8 for less than like 20k above sticker

Gazoou

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Toyota 86
Doug Demuro said on Reddit that his 2023 Manual GR Supra video will go up in “a few weeks”. I wonder if pricing might be announced then too?

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
He also said they aren't letting him drive it until September. Guess we won't be getting any reviews of the transmission anytime soon.