Tight Parking trick 🅿️ 😁

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan
Learned a neat trick the other day to get out of super tight parking spaces (or if some toolbox parks too close to u).

1. Roll down window fully down.
2. Stick arm out and gently hold onto door while sliding out.
3. Once out, long press lock button on key fob. The window will fully close.
4. Profit!

Bonus of having "comfort access" from BMW! I was watching some BMW vids on Autogefühl and learned this, and thought to try it out.

Enjoy!
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Fast forward 2 hours..

"came back to huge ding on my door! :cry:"

:crazy:

OP
OP
Schang105

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordinarily I park as far away as I can from others, but yeah sometimes life happens and we get stuck between a truck and a minivan 🤷‍♂️

mkvB58KING

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I did this when I just parked my supra in a shipping container. It isn't as easy as you made it seem lol at least for me, I'm 6'0 180lbs. It was awkward trying to slide out of such a short window, anyone taller or thicker than me likely wouldn't be able to do it.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I did this when I just parked my supra in a shipping container. It isn't as easy as you made it seem lol at least for me, I'm 6'0 180lbs. It was awkward trying to slide out of such a short window, anyone taller or thicker than me likely wouldn't be able to do it.
I'm 6'0" 250. Can get out through the window in the trailer with a cage with "little" problem.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
I don't park next to people ever. The few times I park next to others in my daily, I come back to it dinged up. It's almost a guarantee. Not letting that happen to the supra.

OP
OP
Schang105

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ah yes, the joy of owning a very low slung coupe! I'm 5'9 and 172 lbs, have a practiced movement down to slither out lol

mkvB58KING

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm 6'0" 250. Can get out through the window in the trailer with a cage with "little" problem.
I would love to see you attempt that 😂

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
That’s called having kids.
and living in a cold state.
Half the time I'm like "fffffuuu ah fuck it, it'll be alright. How careless can these guys parked next to me can be". Then you find out the hard way :)
Still gotta gauge. With any car I'm driving, I'm at no point parking next to dinged, rusted, busted, clearly been in multiple accidents, disabled plates or permitted cars, unless I'm dying. Especially in grocery parking lots with wind & gravity powered go-karts.
Also, I try to be mindful about parking next to coupes as they have long doors right. That's why Lambo has suicide doors and Model X has problematic falcon doors.
Cybertruck has a missed opportunity. The sun/moon roof should have been one that opens up so that you can slide down the truck bed.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
and living in a cold state.
Half the time I'm like "fffffuuu ah fuck it, it'll be alright. How careless can these guys parked next to me can be". Then you find out the hard way :)
Still gotta gauge. With any car I'm driving, I'm at no point parking next to dinged, rusted, busted, clearly been in multiple accidents, disabled plates or permitted cars, unless I'm dying. Especially in grocery parking lots with wind & gravity powered go-karts.
Also, I try to be mindful about parking next to coupes as they have long doors right. That's why Lambo has suicide doors and Model X has problematic falcon doors.
Cybertruck has a missed opportunity. The sun/moon roof should have been one that opens up so that you can slide down the truck bed.
Absolutely, always park in the DFZ.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Ordinarily I park as far away as I can from others, but yeah sometimes life happens and we get stuck between a truck and a minivan 🤷‍♂️
If there is no parking available way out in the vey back of the lot where I can either be the only car there or among a few other like minded car guys then I will just skip it. Absent a medical emergency there is nothing important enough for me to park between a truck and minivan. Absolutely fucking not…
Sponsored