Toyota GR Supra Concept and NASCAR Supra at SEMA 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
I already did, he tried to tell me the supra was $100,000 when adjusted to inflation and I just lol'ed
He could not be more wrong,a TUNED Supra MK4 goes for 90K online nowadays

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
What you get?
Iā€™ll post pics of it on Tuesday when I take delivery of it. I purchased the car last Wednesday, but they had to ship it from the ā€œdocksā€ and wonā€™t arrive until this Tuesday.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cool,hey would you recommend a 240SX as a DD?

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Cool,hey would you recommend a 240SX as a DD?
Iā€™m probably the wrong person to give advice on that as I no longer buy ā€œoldā€ cars for DDā€™ing. However, from a racing perspective....a 240SX with a 2JZ is heaven.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™m probably the wrong person to give advice on that as I no longer buy ā€œoldā€ cars for DDā€™ing. However, from a racing perspective....a 240SX with a 2JZ is heaven.
Hey,so i was just reading an article about the next gen Z and R36,and it says "we'll bring them back one way or another"
Is that last part a red flag?

OP
OP

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Nissan is currently OBSESSED with autonomous driving and EV (oddly enough the Japanese government is blocking them in regards to the former), even more so than Toyota, and lately they haven't given a single damn about developing new sports platforms. They're still sitting in the planning stage of the R36 from the looks of it, and I don't think the Z is much past the discussion stage at this point. It was refreshing to see that VR powered 370 at SEMA however, as it at least showed they were looking into enthusiasm around such things.

I have a few friends at Nissan though, one of which worked on the R35, so maybe I can ask him what's up atm.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan is currently OBSESSED with autonomous driving and EV (oddly enough the Japanese government is blocking them in regards to the former), even more so than Toyota, and lately they haven't given a single damn about developing new sports platforms. They're still sitting in the planning stage of the R36 from the looks of it, and I don't think the Z is much past the discussion stage at this point. It was refreshing to see that VR powered 370 at SEMA however, as it at least showed they were looking into enthusiasm around such things.

I have a few friends at Nissan though, one of which worked on the R35, so maybe I can ask him what's up atm.
Thanks,i appreciate that

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
For the sake of beholding witness to a picture consisting the Castrol A80 w that A90 racing concept, real life, same frame, same moment, same occasion, by all literal means side by side or top/bottom like the one above, I wholeheartedly would crawl a rugby field of glass to suck a goblin's unicorn juice generator twig that jumped on my ex's loin.

Last edited:

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
For the sake of witness a picture consistingconsis Castrol A80 w that A90 racing concept, real life, same frame, same moment, same occasion, by all literal means side by side or top/bottom like the one above, I wholeheartedly would crawl a rugby field of glass to suck a goblin's unicorn juice generator twig that jumped on my ex's loin.

Did you have your morning coffee sir?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.