Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept Officially Revealed!

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
not the king of anything aside from awd lol

there's a reason a ton of people pull their RBs and swap in JZs in Japan and Australia...

and it doesn't matter that the RB lineage goes back to 1985... we're talking RB26 specifically o_O

you also didn't refute anything I said with facts.
Sponsored

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
not the king of anything aside from awd lol

there's a reason a ton of people pull their RBs and swap in JZs in Japan and Australia...
Haha...ok man, that will be your little secret. :thumbsup:

Oh, and hereā€™s a low blow for yaā€™....the VR engine in the R35 was created for the R390 back in 1995....staying true to its JDM racing roots and staying true to its over engineering foundation. You can talk shit about any car or any Nissan....just leave the GTR and its drivetrain out of the argument. They are top-dogs every generation!

Last edited:

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I never said they weren't great cars capable of great things. In fact, I said quite the opposite. My argument was specifically in regards to the RB26 as an engine, of which was based in fact, and something you have yet to refute aside from saying "I love them and because of that they are the best."

You can love something and admit to it's flaws; those aren't mutually exclusive lol. I like the RB26 and always have, but it's no JZ.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I never said they weren't great cars capable of great things. In fact, I said quite the opposite. My argument was specifically in regards to the RB26 as an engine, of which was based in fact, and something you have yet to refute aside from saying "I love them and because of that they are the best."

You can love something and admit to it's flaws; those aren't mutually exclusive lol. I like the RB26 and always have, but it's no JZ.
Refute what facts of yours? The ā€œfriend number 1, 2,...., 19, 20...ā€ facts? Come one man, who are fooling? I donā€™t need to waste time explaining or finding you ā€œfactsā€ on Toyota forums why the RB26 is the greatest motor to come out of Japan. Believe what you will....but, this has NOTHING to do with me loving a specific car or not.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm not fooling anyone with facts, especially not one as intelligent as yourself... clearly.

and yeah, NOTHING to do with it lol.

I also don't think anyone I know would say the RB26 is greatest motor to ever come out of Japan; I know I wouldn't say that about the 1JZ or 2JZ. It would be more about a list of the greatest engines and why each were/are great based on purpose.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Let's just go back to bashing on the GT-R's look. :p
Supraboi is right, letā€™s go back to bashing ā€œuglyā€ cars that embarrass ā€œprettyā€ cars.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not fooling anyone with facts, especially not one as intelligent as yourself... clearly.

and yeah, NOTHING to do with it lol.

I also don't think anyone I know would say the RB26 is greatest motor to ever come out of Japan; I know I wouldn't say that about the 1JZ or 2JZ. It would be more about a list of the greatest engines and why each were/are great based on purpose.
You got anymore facts about the 1JZ/2JZ being developed before an RB?....or anymore 10sec friends?...please do tell.

Last edited:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The RB is a great motor. But I've always felt it was second to the JZ.
...and the MKIV Supra is a great car, but Iā€™ve always felt it was second to a GT-R.
Sponsored