Toyota Supra and BMW Z4 Sales Figures

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
This car is selling really well given how we're in a middle of a pandemic.

Even with all the difficulties that Toyota has faced like......

- Horrendous dealer markups
- Cars being stuck at ports
- COVID-19 pandemic

Despite all of this, the Supra is exceeding a yearly target of 5000 units a year. No wonder we're already starting to develop the A100 Supra.

Toyoda-san and all of the enthusiast-minded executives at Toyota were right about making the Supra.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
This car is selling really well given how we're in a middle of a pandemic.

Even with all the difficulties that Toyota has faced like......

- Horrendous dealer markups
- Cars being stuck at ports
- COVID-19 pandemic

Despite all of this, the Supra is exceeding a yearly target of 5000 units a year. No wonder we're already starting to develop the A100 Supra.

Toyoda-san and all of the enthusiast-minded executives at Toyota were right about making the Supra.
Yup! Lots of people tasting a foot in their mouth. Even though they'll never admit it. Makes me excited what the future will bring. Hopefully a targa roof :rofl:

Side note: Red Bull FTW ;)

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
Yup! Lots of people tasting a foot in their mouth. Even though they'll never admit it. Makes me excited what the future will bring. Hopefully a targa roof :rofl:

Side note: Red Bull FTW ;)
About the first part, I agree.

Regarding the second part...... HAAAAAAAAAAAA. Bruh F1 just came back in Austria this weekend (what a badass race) and Red Bull were literally protesting everything about Mercedes during the entire weekend like the losers they were because they couldn't take the heat from them. They were literally the Karens of F1 and it was flat-out embarrassing. Red Bull always manages to build excellent chassis and can make really great cars, why not try to out-develop Mercedes?

But all that stuff aside, I really loved them as a team especially during the V8 era with Sebastian Vettel and when they had Daniel Ricciardo. I still respect them greatly now too and I don't hate them right now, but it felt different back then, they were genuinely badass and were such a lively team to be around. Nowadays it's just a circlejerk with Helmut Marko having a major hard-on for Max Verstappen, who can be a self-centred person with a fat ego. It just ruins the entire vibe of the team. Honestly once Helmut Marko's toxic ass screws off from Red Bull (this asswipe suggested that the entire team should get exposed to COVID-19 so they could develop immunity), I could see myself really loving this team even more (mind you I love all F1 teams).

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
One of my favorite things with the MKV is that they will always be "rare" - I have only seen another 1 one time. Its nice to have something that there are not 30K of them being sold every year.

Plus - I have always loved an inline 6 - and always will

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
One of my favorite things with the MKV is that they will always be "rare" - I have only seen another 1 one time. Its nice to have something that there are not 30K of them being sold every year.

Plus - I have always loved an inline 6 - and always will
i for one hope they stay rare.

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
Unfortunately with the 4 cylinder model that won’t be the case for much longer. I’ve also seen more and more 2020s on the road lately since they’re going for steep discounts

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
Unfortunately with the 4 cylinder model that won’t be the case for much longer. I’ve also seen more and more 2020s on the road lately since they’re going for steep discounts
In my eyes they will still be less of them than many other cars. I look at the 4 banger like the non turbo mk4. Either way.... I'm happy.

OP
OP
Supra93

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Ohh those are sale numbers, do you happen to have production numbers? would be curious about that
I think the BMW insider said BMW changed their system or something along those lines, so that info isn't available. :dunno:

veloist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 MR2 NA, '20 BRZ tS, '20 Supra LE
They don’t need to sell more, they just need to sell as much as Toyota/BMW makes.

In a span of one year I’ve seen like 10. And this is in San Francisco/Bay Area.
I still get cars pulling up next to me on the highway just to glance at the car. Still get peace signs and thumbs up. It’s a little annoying but also shows that outside of the world of the keyboard warriors this car is awesome to a lot of people.
Sponsored