Toyota Supra and BMW Z4 Sales Figures

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
Lot of dealers still don’t have any cars to sell. Markup and slow supply hurt. My local dealer has had the LE and that was it
Sponsored

Supra Guy

First Name
Frans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
Well the dealer near me has an LE for 97k and 2 Premiums for 75K. So... fuck them. Im waiting out a bit for revised versions. But I already know I can leave state and get one for MSRP. But this issue is what will plague sales of this car for the USA.
Are you serious? By me most Supras are MSRP and have been on the lot for over a month.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Are you serious? By me most Supras are MSRP and have been on the lot for over a month.
yep, sticker literally says $40k market adjustment. It’s fucking stupid lol

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Wow only 32 in Canada. Maybe if all these dealers would stop marking them up they’d actually sell some.
32 for the month of September doesn't seem that bad right before winter. Saskatchewan only got 4 units since release. 2 first allocation and 2 on second allocation.

Supra Guy

First Name
Frans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
The hype has kind of died down a bit. Now that every YouTuber has one even if they didn’t like the Supra they got one. With winter coming in the northeast soon sales will probably slow down a bit until spring. Still an amazing car for its money.

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
There are quite a few sitting on lots in Canada, and given the low allocation quantity they got, they are not selling too well up here. Mind you not a great time of the year for selling them. But When i was at the dealer the other day the sales manager said they have almost no interest in it. Sold one immediatly and haven't sold one since.

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
There are quite a few sitting on lots in Canada, and given the low allocation quantity they got, they are not selling too well up here. Mind you not a great time of the year for selling them. But When i was at the dealer the other day the sales manager said they have almost no interest in it. Sold one immediatly and haven't sold one since.
Do you know if Canada has any launch editions? My dad actually lives there maybe I should have him go buy my car and have it shipped to the states?

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Do you know if Canada has any launch editions? My dad actually lives there maybe I should have him go buy my car and have it shipped to the states?
No launch editions. Only option for us is a fully loaded premium.
Sponsored