Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
yes.

900 for EU, 300 for Aus, and I'm having trouble remembering what Japan is getting but I think it was ~800

veloist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 MR2 NA, '20 BRZ tS, '20 Supra LE
I wonder what "sold" means - does it mean that the cars actually left the lot? Because in some instances I know that people have paid for and received title to their cars but not actually received them yet, whereas in other cases people have deposits and are still awaiting the arrival of their cars. It's really hard to tell what these sales figures mean without knowing how many Supras were even available to be purchased over the last month or so (given that many of the LE haven't even arrived yet, although there are also 3.0 base and premium models that have made it out into the marketplace already).
Units sold refers to RDR or a retail delivery report...it attaches the VIN to an actual customer name and residential address and email address. So yes that typically means it left the lot.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Wow only 32 in Canada. Maybe if all these dealers would stop marking them up they’d actually sell some.

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
Wow only 32 in Canada. Maybe if all these dealers would stop marking them up they’d actually sell some.
Isn't it illegal to mark up cars in Canada?

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
I'm a little surprised too see sales already slightly dipping.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Isn't it illegal to mark up cars in Canada?
I think that it's the sales agreement between Toyota and the Canadian dealers - I couldn't find anything that says it's outright illegal tho (at least in BC, but maybe I didn't look hard enough).

I think that the demand for the Supra was a bit 'manufactured' because of the hype & that prospective owners were dumping deposits at multiple dealers which made it look like the car was going to be super hard to get.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
I'm a little surprised too see sales already slightly dipping.
Well the dealer near me has an LE for 97k and 2 Premiums for 75K. So... fuck them. Im waiting out a bit for revised versions. But I already know I can leave state and get one for MSRP. But this issue is what will plague sales of this car for the USA.
Sponsored