Toyota Supra and BMW Z4 Sales Figures

Motorknut

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra RZ, BMW G20 gone:BMW F30, E85, E46
So, they're being produced and someone's buying Z4's, but maybe not in US. I'll dig into the data some other time to find out who the mystery buyer country is ;) OR dealers are flooded with Z4's?
would be interesting to know where these units are going to. The dealer here isn’t even taking orders for the M40 anymore.

it’s a great car, shame that BMW chose to price it against the Boxster. And also making it look like a Kia.
Sponsored

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I’m curious what kind of deals people are getting. Here in Northern California, most of what I’ve seen is still sitting at or around MSRP and a few listings are still over MSRP.

Whatever the case may be, this is very encouraging to see!

brugadathug

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Honda Fit
I’m curious what kind of deals people are getting. Here in Northern California, most of what I’ve seen is still sitting at or around MSRP and a few listings are still over MSRP.

Whatever the case may be, this is very encouraging to see!
I’m in the market but also waiting for what MY22 shows. You can get MY21 for under MSRP. I’ve had offers of ~51k for a A91 and premium model at two different dealerships.[/QUOTE]

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Probably trying to move as many 21's off the lot as possible before announcing the 22 MY.

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
Keep buying them. Looking at the miniscule Canadian sales, we're no help at all. No wonder I don't see any other Supras driving to work! :drive:

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Probably trying to move as many 21's off the lot as possible before announcing the 22 MY.
Or trying to move as much 2021 as possible before the TSB for oil issues become public and people will stay away from the 2021’s.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Or trying to move as much 2021 as possible before the TSB for oil issues become public and people will stay away from the 2021’s.
Idk if this is true or not, but some youtubers are saying a number of 2021 owners had their whole eninge replaced becaue of the oil issue.
Sponsored