Toyota Supra and BMW Z4 Sales Figures

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
My advisor says he will work with modded cars and etc. no need to worry. Just be honest with them and etc
Was it April 1 when they told you that? lol. Some dealers are much more willing to work with modded cars. Unfortunately service advisors are just gatekeepers. Unfortunately it's not the dealer, service manager, or tech that has the final say for warranty claims. They can help but they are limited to what Toyota requires. Ultimately it's the car company that has the final say. Car companies ask if cars have mods all the time before processing warranty on certain repairs. I doubt the dealer will lie for someone if Toyota starts asking if any mods were done before approving a warranty claim. I doubt anyone will have an issue for engine warranty if they have different wheels. Different story for a tuned ECU.

It's too bad Toyota/GR/TRD does not offer factory backed performance tunes like Ford has. Or a BMW/Dinan equivalent. Something backed with a warranty. I bet people would pay the premium for a tune or other mods if there is a warranty behind it.

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Holy shit. The Z4 is 100% dead. That breaks my heart as it's a genuinely nice car.
Those numbers were so surprising that I had to do a double take to see if those were Canadian-only numbers

;)

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
I read on bimmerpost that BMW is purposely cutting back production for the U.S. and allowing Toyota to increase their numbers. A quick look on Autotrader show over a 1,000 new Supras compared to only 61 new Z4s.
yeah i saw that posted over there as well. it seems BMW USA just really wants to focus on their bread and butter models. even the new 8 series is rumored to get the axed. :(

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I wonder if Toyota rebates will continue, they expire today. If not I bet sales dip back to 2021 January figures.

Hey, where can I get one of those cool A80 commemorative watches?

-RJM

Last edited:

Jeonsa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
So Toyota's original goal of 1k a month doesn't sound to farfetch. The current sales trend is probably linked to the economy bouncing back and stimulus check payments.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Does anyone know if there is a break down of 2.0 vs 3.0 sales?
Sponsored